Chapter 5

*Enjoy!💖*

"Here you are," Randy says. "3 cheese pizza's, 1 pepperoni pizza, and 1 bacon pizza."

Randy sets our pizzas down on the table and leaves. The whole team sat in front of Madd's and I. Johnny is on my left and Maddie is on my right. We sat facing the rest of the mall. Everyone started to eat and Johnny stop them.

"Hold on!," he said. "Someone spent good money on these. What does the team need to say?"

"Thank you!," the team yells.

I laugh. "No problem guy's."

"So Amelia, where's Mark?," Jason asks.

I look down the table at him.

"He said he had a family thing going on tonight," I say.

"Ah, okay," Jason says.

We sit and eat together. Occasionally, we'll talk to each other but we mostly shove our faces. As everyone is talking, Madd's hits my leg and I look at her. She points out the door and into the food court. I follow her finger and look with confusion.

"I'll be right back," I say to the team as I get up from my chair.

I walk out Frankie's and up to my boyfriend that's standing by the water fountain.

"Hey," I say announcing myself.

His head shoots up. "What are you doing here?," he asks.

"The team is eating at Frankies tonight," I say. "I thought you had a family thing tonight?"

"Well uh yeah I-."

"Hey babe," Gracie says grabbing onto his hand.

"Babe?," I ask confused. "Um Mark what's going on?"

"I'm his girlfriend," Gracie says. "He didn't tell you?"

Gracie smirks. I look at Mark. I can feel my face go red. I hit marks face hard.

"You cheating asshole!," I yell.

Next thing I know, I'm on the floor.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!," Mark yells.

"Amelia!," Johnny yells.

The teem runs over to me as I stand up slowly holding my eye. I watch as Johnny pushes Mark and the team pulls him back.

"What the fuck man!," Johnny asks. "You don't put your hands on a women!"

"Oh fuck off John," Mark says. "Come on babe."

I watch as Mark walks off with Gracie and my heart. Johnny and Maddie look at me.

"Are you o-."

I cut Johnny off. "I- I need to go home."

Without saying another word, I walked off. Leaving my bag in Frankie's. I quickly leave the mall and drive home. I pull into my driveway and get out. Mom and Dad aren't home so I get to be alone. Walking into the house, I shut the door behind me. I run into the kitchen, grab an ice pack, Tylenol, and run upstairs to bed. My night was just me laying in bed crying as I ignore every message I received from someone.

The Next Morning

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Sitting up, I throw my legs over the bed. My head is pounding and I feel as though I'm going to throw up. But I'm still going to school. It's Friday and I already have a three-day weekend. I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom for a shower. My showers always take about 15 minutes of my time. I don't think I've ever taken a shower more than 15 minutes long. I don't understand the point of it.

Getting out the shower, I make my way to my closet for a clothing choice. I pick out a pair of my ripped jeans, a white Calvin Klein shirt and Johnny's black Nike hoodie. Then I pull on my white Converse to top it off. I usually don't wear makeup but that's going to change for a while. I have to cover up my black eye.

Around 7:30 a.m., I finish with everything. I grabbed my phone, a granola bar and leave. Mom is asleep and dad is at work. So I still had to be quiet when I left. Jumping into my Jeep, I drive my way to hell.

It takes about 3 minutes to reach landmark. And those three minutes were spent with me thinking about turning around and going home. Pulling into the school parking lot, I park my car and turn it off. I take deep, slow breaths as I think about how fast is day will go. Then I remember...

"I have detention today!," I groan out.

Hitting my head on the steering wheel, I try not to cry my eyes out.

"Its okay," I quietly say. "You can do this."

Breathing out, I get out my car and walk into the school. I walk through the half empty hallway and to my locker. ~That's weird... It's always usually very full.~ When I get to my locker Johnny and Maddie are standing there talking. ~They've never gotten here before me.~

"Hi," I barley say as I walk over to them.

"Hey, are you okay?," Jonny asks.

"I guess so."

"Here's your bag," Madd's says as she hands it to me.

"Thank you."

I take the bag from her and put it on. They look at me as I do so.

"What?," I say.

They look at each other and then at me.

"Um, Mark's in the hospital," Madd's says.

My eyes widen as my heart shatters.

"Why?," I ask.

"Because Aiden beat the shit out of him when he showed up at school."

"Wha-."

"No ones saw Aiden since," Madd's says.

"Why would Aiden do that to Mark?," I ask confused. "You know what, it isn't my problem. I gotta go."

I walked down the hallway quickly as I tried to get to class. Suddenly, a hand was clasped over my mouth and I was pulled into a dark closet. I kicked the person in the knee and was released from their grip.

"Shit that hurt," says a voice I know too well.

"Wha- what?," I stutter.

I couldn't see his eyes but I knew he was staring into mine. My heart raced from Fear as I felt his breath in my ear. I swallow hard when he speaks.

"Hello Amelia."

*Hope you enjoyed! Love you guys! Bye bye!💖*