When He Catches You Staring At His Package

(Mhm, same. Masks are a turn on for me. I have a mask kink!! But Myers...you just fucking sexy in general.)
Myers
After getting back from the walk home from work with Michael, you started to strip down into your undergarments as he did the same. "Ugh, I'm tired," you mumbled. Myers nodded with a yawn. You were about to speak but you hesitated when watching Michael's jumpsuit hit the ground. Your gazed at his very noticeable package, making you lose focus on his waiting response for joining him for a shower. Myers, of course, noticing your gazing and the little movement you were making. He stared at you biting your bottom lip, and this caused him to smirked. As you admired his size, Michael lowered the front part of his boxers, which made you double blink and look up at him with red cheeks. Myers then grinned at you while slowly walking towards you. Once he placed both hands on you cheeks, you gave him an awkward smile. "No, Michael, I was just." You stopped speaking when he placed two fingers to your lips. He then dropped to his knees and started to kiss at the crease of your neck. "No, Myers, stop," you blushed. He didn't. Instead, Michael crawled up you and you began to tug at the hem of his boxers while faintly moaning.