First Time

Myers
Michael groaned as you faintly laughed. Since you had the day off, you two were sitting on the couch together. You had your legs propped across him while watching tv, but instead of watching you kept nudging Michael's elbow with your foot. Each time you did, his hand would slip from his cheek. "Am I bothering you?" You asked. Michael said nothing. He narrowed his eyes and gave you a gentle tap on the foot while still looking at the tv. You smirked and repeated what you did, and that's when Michael stood up. He brought you along with him, and you gave a faint yelp when he laid back down with you, you underneath him. "Mikey, get off." Michael only groaned as he smirked. You then gave a sigh, which made Myers leaned up at bit and connect his lips with yours. He kissed you deeply as you did the same back. He then kissed your cheek, jawline, then your neck. As you bushed deeply, Michael used this reaction to pull you up and into his lap. You then smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I love you. I love you so much that I want you to be my first." After telling him that, Myers gave widened eyes. His smirk then turned into a parted smile, and like that he then stood up and carried you bridal style to the bedroom. Myers kissed your lips deeply the whole way. A couple of hours later your eyes fluttered open, you were laying on your side with Michael doing the same as he held you close. He then kissed your forehead head with a smile. "I love you," you whispered. "I love you more," he whispered back.