Random Scenario: When He Gets You A Plushy

Myers
After hearing the doorbell go off, you furrowed your brows and slowly made your way out of your bedroom. "I swear. If it's that damn cop," you groaned. When you pulled open the door with a fake smile, it faded when seeing no on there. You glared around in confusion when walking onto the porch, then groaned. "Damn kids," you sighed. When you turned around and closed the door, you then helped when seeing Myers behind you. "Don't do that!" you shouted. Before you could speak, you noticed he had a hand behind his back. His knife was in his right, so you furrowed your brows. "What do you have?" you mumbled. When he showed you, your lips parted into a large smile. It was a plushy of him. "Awe! Mikey!" you squealed. After taking it, you immediately hugged him. "I didn't know they made plushes of you around here!" Michael said nothing. He nodded then relaxed you from the hug. He was about to head towards the back door, but you stopped him by grabbing his wrist. You kissed his knuckles, then used the plushes hands to wave at him. "Thank you." Once Michael left, you couldn't help but to faintly laugh. "Both silent and huggable," you laughed while messing with its arms still.