When He Leaves A Mark On You

Myers
You gave a small groan after hearing your alarm clock go off. Michael gave a groan too and rolled off of you so you could turn it off. When you did, you looked back at shirtless Myers and faintly laughed after slapping his shoulder. "You going to stay here all day?" Michael lifted up his head with his eyes shut and turned to you as he laid on his stomach with arms crossed underneath his chin. "Mhm," he moaned. When he peeked open his eyes, seeing you still in your undergarments, he smirked at the mark that was the size of a quarter and that was just above the crease line of your breast. "What?" When you looked down you gave parted lips as he chuckled and sat up, making you hit his chest. "Well, at least no one will see it," you sighed. Michael kept that same smirk more and started to lean closer to you as you started to fall back in bed. "Mhm," he moaned again. He then started to kiss at your neck and rub the side of your thigh, making you smirk with light-pink cheeks after hearing the smacking sounds of his lips on your neck. "More noticeable then," he breathed. You gave a faint laugh when he started to kiss deeper, you then pushed his chest, making him lean back up as you scooted out from underneath him. "Some other time Mikey. Gotta go to work." Myers rolled his eyes as you then went into the bathroom. He laid on his back in the bed with his arms behind his head. "Mhm. Another time," he sighed again.