#37#

If you see a '#' in the title of any chapter, it means that chapter has smut!

I am bad at writing smut but, i am trying my best! I work hard on it! And also learning too. So if you don't like it, get away! You can definitely skip to the next chapter if you're not comfortable in reading smuts!

Enjoy lubs~

Chae's P.O.V

The same day...

9.38 pm...

Yoongi stays in my office all day. I know what he wanted, clearly. Weirdly i needed him as all. I just miss him. A knock came on my door and i gave a hum. The door opens, as Ms Nam walks in with a few files for me. "These are the new proposals that you might wanna go through, Ms Yoon." - Ms Nam said, placing the files on my desk.

"Sure." - i said.

"By the way, I'm taking a day off tomorrow. So I'll check these the day after." - i added with a smile.

"Alright, Ms Yoon." - she said, with a nod and smiles.

"I'll go first. Don't stay too late. Goodnight, Ms Yoon." - she said with a bow.

"Oh and goodnight Mr Min." - she added, bow to Yoongi and left the room. I clean my desk, turning off my laptop and grab my bag. Yoongi stands up, offering me a hand. I walk towards him with a smile and held his arm. I turn off the lights, as the both of us leaves to room. We head to the kift, pressing the down button and wait for it to arrive.

"Heading home, Ms Yoon?" - i heard a guy said. I face my left, seeing Shin Youngho. I smile.

"Yeah. You?"

"Yupp. But you know i head to the hospital." - he said. I nod, smiling.

"Mr Min." - Youngho said, giving a bow to Yoongi. While Yoongi just made a shot nod and roll his eyes. The lift arrives, and the 3 of us got in. Youngho oress the ground level. The awkward and weird silence filled the lift. Just small smiles in between. Once we reach the grown floor, we tapped our card on the scanner and bid goodbye to each other. The both of us head towards Yoongi's car and got in.

Yoongi drives after that. He was about to say something, but his phone rings. He clicks his tongue in annoyance as he grab his phone out of his pocket. He take a look on the caller id and answer it. "What?"

"I'm not coming home." - he said.

"Why? You don't need to know the reason." - he said.

"If you're that scared, just go to your parents house." - he said.

"So? Just eat all of it. I'm not coming home. Bye." - he said, ending the call.

"Luna?" - i asked. He hums.

"Why are you angry?" - i asked.

"Oh you know. Someone name Shin Youngho pisses me off." - he said. I roll my eyes.

"He's nothing to me. An employee. Are you deaf or you just don't wanna understand me?" - i asked, crossing my arms. He keeps quiet. The ride was quiet. And all i wanna do is take my shower and sleep. Fuck his hardness. I'm pissed. Why is he being so protective? With one of my employees?

As soon as we arrive my house, i got out of his car fast. I walk in my house, slamming the front door and went to my room. Putting my stuff down, taking off my blazer and hang it. I heard my door opens, Yoongi walks in putting down his stuff down as well. He walks to me, and give me a back hug. "Tsk. Get off." - i said, pushing him away.

As soon as i want to take another step, he pull me again, hugging me from behind. "Shh." - he said. He hugs me tighter, placing his chin on my shoulder and felt his breathing against my neck.