18.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

9 pm...

It have been hours. Hours of waiting. Yet no one called. The principal left early. Since he have to be in school. My head spins, my heart breaks. I don't even know what happened to eomma. "Han Jiyeon." - a nurse called. That's eomma's name. Finally. Sae Eun and I stood up immediately, going to the nurse.

"Yes, we are her daughters." - Sae Eun said. The nurse smile.

"Please follow me." - the nurse said. The nurse walk ahead while Sae Eun and I, follow her from behind. We went to the 10th floor, as we stop in front of a ward room. At the same time, a doctor walks out of the room. The nurse told the doctor who we were.

"Is my eomma okay?" - i asked the doctor. She look at me, then sighs. What does the sigh mean?

"What is it? Is she okay?" - i asked, panicking.

"I'm sorry to say this. We tried our best to save her." - the doctor explained.

"No way! Tell me what happened!" - Sae Eun shouted, her eyes red.

"Your eomma, have cancer." - the doctor said. I gasped. What?

"She travels to Australia a few days back, to get treated. And she's not done with the treatment. She came back here, to see her daughter graduate." - the doctor added. She look to me. She pat my head softly.

"Like i said, she is not done with the treatment. My predictions are, her head spun badly while she was driving. Which may cause her to let go of the wheel and got into an accident." - she added. My legs got weak. Tears can't seem to stop.

"I'm sorry, Ms Yoon. I can't save her. I'm sorry to say this but she was gone, the moment the ambulance arrive to get her here." - the doctor said, giving me a low bow. No way! I want to see eomma! I run in the ward. A white bed. Nurses were crowding the ward as a beep from the machine went on and on. I saw the heart beat machine. It was just in a straight line, which caused the beep.

I change my gaze to the bed. Seeing eomma in the worst state. Her eyes closed. Her face look pale. "Eomma!!" - Sae Eun shouted, as her tears continuously run down. She hugged eomma, wailing. The nurse tried to stop Sae Eun from hugging eomma, but the doctor stop the nurses instead. Letting Sae Eun hug eomma.

I can't seem to move. But my tears are running like a river. My heart is broken. Why didn't she tell us about her sickness? Why can't she tell us? Why is she hiding all these? She sacrificed her time to come back to Seoul to see me while her treatment is not even done yet. Why eomma? If you told me about this, I won't tell you to come back.

"Ms Yoon, she needs to go." - the doctor said to Sae Eun.

"No! Eomma! Don't go!" - Sae Eun shouted, wailing still. I immediately run to where eomma was and hugged her while my tears runs down non-stop. Eomma... why do you do this to us? Why? Why do you leave us too fast? Where are we going to head to? The nurses pull us away from eomma as another group of nurses take eomma away.

Sae Eun push the nurses who were holding onto her. She chase after the bed. While i walk out of the room, weakly sitting down on a chair. My brain vanished. I'm so down and weak. The doctor said about something, but I didn't even listen. I was in my own sadness. The doctor left me alone.

"Yoon Chae Eun!" - i heard someone called. I turn to my left, seeing Yoongi running towards me. I can't seem to stand. Yoongi stop in front of me and kneeled in front of me.

While panting, he asked, "Where's eomma? Is she fine? Tell me she's fine." No words could come out of my mouth. I just stared in his eyes, feeling my eyes swollen. And my tears still running. I heard Sae Eun's wailing. She sit next to me, continue with her wailings.

Yoongi sighed. He sit next to me. The path was just filled with Sae Eun's crying. Yoongi held my head, pulling me to his chest and hugged me tightly. I hug him tightly, and cry again like a kid. What will i do next? What about our life? I totally have no parents. It's just Sae Eun and I. I don't know what to do next. I have no mood for anything.

I feel like this happened because of me. Just because it's my graduation day, i want eomma to be here with me. She decide to see me instead of getting her treatment to be done fully. She did that scarification for me. Because of me, she didn't get to live. If she didn't come, she knows I'm gonna be upset. I wouldn't be upset if she tells me what is her real condition. I hate myself. I have no one. Except for Sae Eun. At least, my parents will meet in heaven, i guess. But I can't see them no more.

———————————————————————
Piwup~ okay. it's dramatic but to fit in the story okay. We have to. And! I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST WEEK!!! I was on a Shane Dawson crack these few weeks. I mean I've been watching a lot of Shane Dawson's video. He makes me laugh and forget my problems. Same goes to his squad which is Ryland, Garrett, Morgan and Andrew. (i live for andrew's laugh) I am so sorry to keep you guys waiting! I didn't mean to do that.

But! Happy Birthday to my soft baby, Namjoon ❤️ i love you very much hehe. I hope you'll have a great day~ i hope you're healthy and doing well as well! Have a great birthday baby ❤️ lub ya bby 💕

OH AND THANK YOU FOR THE 4K+ READS ❤️❤️❤️❤️ thanks for voting, commenting and reading 💕 it means a lot to me! Lub ya ❤️

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon

12/9/18, 12th September 2018, 김남준의 생일

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕