27.

Read my note at the end!!!!!
Enjoy huhu~

Chae Eun's P.O.V

The same day...

5 pm...

"This is the dress for you to wear tonight, Ms Yoon." - Ms Nam said, as she hangs it on the wardrobe.

"I can't see it well." - i said. I'm currently getting my makeup done, by a makeup artist. Her name is Han Luna. She's super nice and sweet.

"Oh, sorry." - Luna said. She stops doing my foundation, moving away from me to let me see the dress. I turn around, and i saw the dress, i smile wide.

"Oh dang... it's so beautiful." - i said, with a smile.

(a/n: i love this dress that Jennie uses

(a/n: i love this dress that Jennie uses. no chae eun is not jennie. she doesnt look like jennie. that dress, the makeup look and the hair is how chae eun is going to be styled) (a/n: i dont ship bts with girl grps. whoever does, you're disgusting, respect the idols and love as they are) (a/n: i dont want people thinking jennie portrays as chae eun. just imagine her outfit)

"It's so me! Everything is black." - i said with a laugh.

"I know that well, Ms Yoon." - Ms Nam said, giggling.

"Oh it's from Chanel too~! Thanks Ms Nam!"- i said, getting excited. Ms Nam nods, smiling.

"Okay you can continue, Luna." - i said, smiling. She nods. Luna talks to me while she's doing my makeup, which makes it less boring.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Ms Yoon?" - she asks while she's doing my eyeliner.

"No. Just a best friend which is a guy." - i answered.

"Oh~ But your sister have a boyfriend right?" - Luna asked.

"Yeah. They've been together for years." - i said, with my eye closed.

"Is your job really a makeup artist or is it like a part time job?" - i asked Luna.

"It's like a part time job. I work in a company." - she said. She stands away, to look on the eyeliner she just did on my eyes. I open my eyes, looking in the mirror. Luna did the same, looking in the mirror.

"Great." - she said to herself.

"What's the company name that you're working for?" - i asked.

"Frt&Gye Company." - she said.

"Ah~ i know that company. It's growing well right?"- I asked. Luna nods with a smile. She continue by doing my lips. After that, she did my hair.

Fast forward...

'From: Min~
I remember how you love the color black. So, guess what am I wearing? Full black suit for my baby girl~ what are you wearing? I bet it's sexy ;)'