28.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

The same night... (a/n: its a long night 🌚)

"I've never thought I'll be standing here, giving a speech as a CEO in front of all of you. It's new and exciting. I hope the big managers, and especially Ms Nam, will continue be by my side throughout this new journey of mine and the company. I will give my everything in HJY Cosmetics, continuing the hard work my mother have give. I look forward to do better in the future, with all of you. Thank you." - i said, ending my speech with a bow. Oh, it's way longer than that. But Art cuts it out. (a/n: 🌚😂)

The crowd claps their hand. We took pictures with the big managers of both companies together. It became a small photoshoot session. Right after that, we return to our seats. "Since it's a dinner event, please, enjoy the dinner and have a great night. I'll be giving the microphone to the second host of the day." - Ms Nam said, smiling to the crowd. She hands the microphone to a man.

"Hello. Let me introduce myself first. I am Kim Namjoon, HJY Cosmetics', Ms Yoon Chae Eun close friend. I look forward to make all of you hyped and happy after the dinner." - Namjoon said, smiling with his dimples showing. I laughed, clapping for him like a seal. He looks proud to my clap. How is he a cutie?

The waiters' walks in the ballroom, with the goods. Everyone gets the same dinner. It was a nice dinner. A violin plays as the background, different tables talks about different things. Meanwhile I'm just digging in all i can, and even asked for an extra plate of what i had earlier.

After the dinner...

"Let's start, shall we? So, Ms Nam and Mr Yang have set a list right in front, where it says, whoever wants to perform on stage, please write down your name and what are you going to perform." - Namjoon said. Woo~

"We received around 5-6 performers that will be performing on stage. Thank you for joining and have the courage and confidence to perform. And with that, let's invite our first performer, by Ms Ra Hyesung. She will be singing for us, Troye Sivan's Youth! Get on the stage, Ms Ra Hyesung!" - Namjoon invited the guest, happily.

Fast forward...

"Lastly, to finally end the night. We have a group. They call themselves, Bangtansonyeondan. They'll be performing, Blood Sweat & Tears." - Namjoon said. I look around to see who is the group that Namjoon mentioned. Suddenly i felt someone made a small touch on my head, it was a quick one. I followed to who it was.

The back of Min Yoongi. Ah this boy. He gets on stage, with the other boys. Namjoon joins them too. Oh heol. They're the group?! Why didn't Yoongi tell me? I have my jaw dropped, eyeing on them. They got ready in position, as the music starts. Jimin starts first, and damn the choreography is intense!

Yoongi starts rapping. I didn't know he likes rapping! Oh he's good though. I end up, smiling to myself, eyeing on Min Yoongi and no one else. He caught me looking at him, and he winked as he rapped. Woooo~ sexy aye. The song ends, earning a loud clap by everyone. I stood up, clapping proudly for them. "Jjang!!!!!!" - i shouted while clapping.

"That's how we end the night! Thank you to everyone who came, and witness this beautiful night. It's been a great night for everyone! Thank you to the performers, this amazing hotel as well, the decoration company, the food, and everything! Fighting, Ms Yoon Chae Eun, Ms Yoon Sae Eun, HJY Cosmetics and BuildYJS! Have a good night everyone!" - Ms Nam ended the event with a loud, wide smile.

Yoongi's P.O.V

Everyone leaves slowly, as i stuff myself with the dessert that they had extra. I'm considering to get a room or not. Because i need it. Besides getting hard all most the whole night. No it's been 2 weeks, god damn it, but i am very proud of my best friend. She's officially the CEO now. I hope she'll stay the same and she'll be with me no matter what the situation is.