22.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

All of us head to a café near their college. We ordered our drinks and hang out in the café. It's so nice to see the girls,after so long. Oh, and the boys as well. Damn it, this makes me miss school. I'm far ahead of them. Even if i have private school, it doesn't feel like as if I'm schooling. The feels is different.

"Oh Chae, we heard about your eomma and appa on the graduation day. We're sorry for not being there for you, and sorry to hear the news." - Hani said, giving me a sad look. The others were doing the same too. I give a them a small smile.

"It's okay guys." - i said, giving them an assuring smile.

"Oh Chae Eun, what are you doing now? I've yet hear any news." - Raen asked.

"I'm having private courses. And I'm guided by my eomma's secretary for her company." - i explained with smile.

"Ohhhhh~ what is your eomma's job though? I only hear that she travels for business." - Min Hyun said.

"Oh she's the CEO of a cosmetic company." - i said and take a sip of my drink.

"Ah~ the CEO." - Jina said with a nod. It became quiet after that. I just continue drinking my drink.

"THE CEO?!" - Hyun Rin exclaimed in shock with her eyes widened and making everyone in the café stare to her. She looks around, giving a shy smile.

"Sorry." - she said, to the customers in the café with the same shy smile. I giggled.

"The CEO? Your eomma? Really?" - Hyun Rin asked, can't believe what i said.

"Yes. My eomma is a CEO. Is that weird?" - i asked.

"Woah. Cool." - Min Hyun said.

"Means you're gonna be the CEO soon?" - Jina asked.

"Yupp." - i answered. All of them were in a shock state. Saying I'm going so far and they're still in school.

"Hey, I'm doing this for my eomma and since i love doing business, that's why i agree. Plus I'm still schooling. But private school." - i explained.

"I'm lowkey proud of you." - Hyun Rin said, smiling. I laugh, thanking her. We spend a few more hours talking, asking how their life in college is.

After that, all of us exited the café. At the same time, my phone rings. It's Ms Nam. I answered it. "Yes Ms Nam?"

"Where are you?" - Ms Nam asked.

"I'm at a café with my friends but I'm going back to the office now." - i said.

"Alright. Mr Wang is on his way to get you." - Ms Nam said.

"Oh okay. Thanks Ms Nam." - i said, smiling. She hums, ending the call. Mr Wang is my personal driver. That will drive me wherever i go. Which i feel a little bad about. Because Mr Wang is in his late 50s, and he should be staying at home at that age. He's also very nice and friendly. I feel like he's my grandfather. By the way he softly and nicely speaks to me, feels like a grandfather talking to his granddaughter.

"You guys can go ahead. I'm going back to the office." - i said, smiling to them.

"Jealous of that." - Namjoon said. I laugh.

"Why would you be?"

"I don't know. I just feel like it." - Namjoon said with a shrug. While waiting for Mr Wang, we had our last conversation. And after awhile, i see the familiar car driving. It stops right in front of me. The door opens, Mr Wang in his suit smiling to me.