Complications

*Kathleen's POV*

Daijon bought the apartment and he and he has been moving our stuff in. My dad and brothers helped them set things up. We set up our babies room as well. It was so perfect. It was neutral but had some pops of pink as well. Daijon and I shared a room and the loft was turned into a studio. It will probably change because he has been talking with people and he might get signed with a company which mean he will have an actual studio. My parents helped us buy grocery's as well which was really nice. I got signed up for a new school which I was terrified to start. I thought about home school but I don't know if I could take care of the baby and do my school work at the same time. I can always transfer though. There was a lot I had to do with moving. I had to switch doctors as well and find a new doctor that was going to deliver the baby. I also needed to find some kind of job to help Daijon pay.

"So how's the job search?" Daijon asked, sitting on the couch by me.
"It's going," I shrugged, "There's kind of a lot of babysitting jobs."
"Why don't you do that?" he asked.
"I was thinking about it," I nodded, "It pays pretty good, more than minimum wage."
"Call them," he pointed the number out. I called the people and talked with them for a little on the phone. I had an interview with the kids the next day to see if I was a fit with them. It was a young girl and her older sister. They were 3 and 8. I was pretty excited. I did a lot of babysitting when I was younger and helping my mom with Katerina. "How did it go?" Daij asked.
"Good I meet them tomorrow at 4PM," I told him.
"That's good," he smiled.
"Yeah I have a doctor appointment at 12 tomorrow," I told him.
"Gotcha," he nodded, "I'll be here." I smiled and nodded.

~

The next day we went to the doctor's office and I met the new doctor. She was really, really nice. I sat down on the hospital bed thing. She put the jelly stuff on my stomach and started to look. She had a look on her face that gave me a bad feeling. "Is everything okay?" I asked.
"I don't know," she told me. She continued to move the thing around my stomach. "I don't hear her heartbeat," she told me.
"What??" I looked at her. My heart dropped, "What do you mean??"
"I set it up with heartbeat and I don't hear it," she told me.
"Is she okay?" Daijon asked.
"Yeah one second," she sighed. She fixed a few things, moving a few of the wires around. Then I heard the heartbeat... I have never been so relieved... Daijon let out a sigh of relieve as well. "She is in an odd position," she told me.
"I kind of felt that," I told her.
"Where do you have pressure?" she asked.
"Towards my lower back," I shrugged.
"Hm," she hummed, "That's unusual. You're probably going to have some complications if she doesn't move. She should be up on your ribs or your uterus, not towards your back. I nodded listening to her. "It should be okay though," she told me, "Don't get too worried, just keep it in mind."
"Okay," I nodded. Complications?? Like what kind of complications?? "don't worry"  How can I not???