Chapter 21:

It's been a month since Austin and I started dating and I can't be grateful enough to have him in my life. His mother is now in recovery for her drinking problem and after she's recovered she might spend a year or so in jail for her abuse towards Austin. Although since that night when Austin woke me up and held me we've definitely become closer, we've sort of got an everyday routine going on. Yes we may be closer but before you think it, we've never done anything further than hooking up and it's perfect, he's perfect.

But there's only a week left till we graduate and Austin and I haven't once spoken about where we want to study or anything like that.

"Babyyyy, what are you thinking so hard about?" Austin and I are currently sitting on my bed and his hand is rapped around my shoulder.

"Just graduation," I say and he just nods. Ugh, he's not giving me anything. I need to know; wether we're going to study together or if we're going to have to do long distance, I just need to know.

"You know, we haven't really spoken about it, where we're going to study and shit." I say before I could stop myself.

He shrugs, "What's there to talk about?"

I shove him, "Austin, I'm being serious!"

He laughs and say, "Oh don't worry, you know I'll follow you anywhere" causing butterflies to irrupt in my stomach.

"Austin," I say sternly trying to get a real answer out of him.

"Ok, ok, you wanna talk about it baby then let's talk about it. Where do you want to study?" He asks finally taking me seriously.

"Here, I don't want to leave, I don't think I can. I mean everyone I love and care about is here and I just can't leave anyone."

"Oh thank god, I don't want to leave either," he says and let's out a breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~two weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a weeks since my friends and I have all graduated together and it was one of the best and most happiest days of my life.

We also only have a few months till we start university but thankfully we're all going to the same university that's about half an hour away from our school.

I've never been more happier in my life. And I'm honestly so grateful for all my friends and family and more specifically, Austin. Things have been nothing but amazing with him and I know that he's the one for me. I know that my future is with him even if I don't know what's going to happen or where it's going to take us, I just know that we'll be together through it all.

I also think that Charlotte and Emmett's relationship has also really grown and I know that they're meant for each other. And the same goes with Mia and Rider and Faith and Joy.

Everyone's doing great and we're all really excited to be starting university soon but we're more excited to go on this adventure together.

"Babyyy," Austin says.

"Yes," I say looking at him, sitting in the chair next to mine on the table.

"What are you thinking about?" He says and smiles at me.

I look around the table at all my friends and my brothers sitting together and smile at Austin, "How lucky I am to have all of you guys. I love you all."

Austin leans down to whisper in my ear and say, "I have to tell you a little secret... We all love you too."

THE END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. So I guess this is the end of the book. I know it's short but I just didn't want to drag it on more and I tried to make it so that you guys can make up your own version of where Austin's and Emma's future leads.

I want to thank you all for reading my book and I hope that you all enjoyed it.

I also apologize for taking to long to publish this final chapter but I do hope you guys liked it.

Please don't forget to like and comment and to let me know what you guys think!

With Love: Samha🦄.