Chapter 19:

The next morning, I woke up to Mia and Charlotte talking about something.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Charlotte said.

"What's going on guys?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning," they both said at the same time.

"Morning, now can someone tell me what's going on!"

Mia says, "Do you remember what I said last night before you fell asleep?"

"Umm... no," I say even though I do.

"She knows that you and Austin aren't really dating!" Charlotte says.

"Oh, yeah I remember that, I thought I was dreaming though," I say. "But how? I mean how do you know?"

"Rider," she says and shrugs.

"He told you?!" Charlotte said.

"Yeah, but he didn't tell Austin that he told me so..." Mia says.

"Oh okay," I say, "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you Mia, please don't tell the others."

"Em, I would never!" She says, "But what I do want to know is how'd you get those hickeys a few weeks ago if you two aren't really dating?"

Charlotte bursts out laughing as I tell Mia the story. "OMG!" Mia screeches.

Char says, "Mia, don't you ship them?"

"YES! You guys would make the cutest couple!" She says and I take my pillow at hit her. Charlotte takes her pillow and hits me. Mia hits her. I hit her. Mia hits me and we continue to hit each other whilst laughing until my door opens. We stop and look at the door to see Emmett, Rider and Austin looking at us amusingly. I get up and run to Emmett to hit him.

"Oh you shouldn't have done that," says Austin and he picks up a pillow and hits me.

Rider hits him, Mia hits Rider, I hit Charlotte, Austin hits Emmett and we continue hitting each other and laughing until we're all out of breath.

"Do you guys want to go downstairs and have breakfast?" Emmett asks.

"What's the time by the way?" I ask.

"It's about 9:30," says Rider and I nod. We all go downstairs and when Justin sees me he comes running and I pick him up and kiss his forehead. "How'd you sleep munchkin?"

"Good," he says and rests his head on my shoulder and I smile at him. I feel eyes on me, I look up and see Austin smiling at me and I give him a smile back as I take a seat at the table next to Mia with Justin on my lap.

"Do you guys want to do something today?" Emmett asks.

"Sorry man but after this I need to take Mia home and then head to mine," Rider says.

"I also have to get home," Charlotte says, "Emmett, can you drop me home?"

"Of course," he says.

We all finish our breakfast and Mia and Rider leave after saying bye and that they'll see us on Monday. After they leave, the four of us clean up quickly and once we're done we all walk to the front door.