Cheater

Dominique

I woke up with a small headache, nothing an Advil couldn't fix. I look at my phone and Melo was blowing up my phone with texts,missed calls, and FaceTimes.

I look at the date, and it was still our anniversary. I remember crying on my bed, but I don't remember falling asleep.

Everything with Daijon must have been a dream.

I walk to Mo's room,her and Dominic were in there talking. "Can I talk to y'all." Mo pats on her bed, "Tell us everything."

I did exactly that. I told them how Melo still acts funny, and how we don't really talk anymore like we use to. I told them about what happened earlier when I went over to give him his present.

He really forgot about our anniversary

"So I came home crying, and I guess I fell asleep." I take a deep breath, trying my best to remember.

"Ok and?" Mo questions. "I had a dream that..." The more I thought about it, the more confused I got. I hate how I could never forget a nightmare, but never remember a dream.

"We get it Dr. King, you had a dream. Now what was it about?" Dominic gets impatient.

"Okay, so basically I had sex with Daijon."

"What?!" I turn my head and see Melo standing in the doorway. I get up and walk towards him,"Babe it's not what you think."

"It's exactly what I think, you're a fucking hoe!" Dominic gets up and rushes towards him, "Aye man don't call my sister out my name."

I try to hold back Dominic and Mo holds back Melo. "People told me you were a homie hopper and I should've listened. You went from Daijon to me, to Shareef and back to Daijon."

"Melo please just let me tell you what happened."

"No fuck you Dominique,I'm done with you." He walks out the room, but we follow him.

"Come on Melo, I wouldn't cheat on you. I meant what I said when we talked about working on us." I followed him down the stairs.

He stops in my living room, "How could you want to work on us, when you're out here cheating?" He tries to walk away, but I grab his hand.

"Melo please hear me out." I plead. "Nah fuck that." He jerks his hand away from mine,"That's why I never stopped messing around with Ashley."

Wait what?

Before I could say react or say something, I see my brother's first connect with LaMelo's jaw.
"Nigga you think you can just cheat on my sister?" I hear him say while they continue to throw blows.

My parents come running from out their room."What the hell is going on?" My dad begins to pull Dominic off of Melo.

"This bitch ass nigga thinks he can play Dom and get away with it." He tries to get out of our father's hold.

I look at Melo, who had a bloody mouth and busted lip. "LaMelo I think you should go." My mom walks him to the door.

"Melo please don't go. It's not what you think." I cry, but he leaves, slamming the door in my face.

"Oh Dom come here." My mom hugs me, letting me cry on her shoulder. My dad comes over to us, letting Mo tend to Dominic.

"I'm sorry Dom, this is all my fault." He rubs my back. "No dad you didn't do anything wrong." I sniffle.

"Yes I did. I should have warned you about boys like him. The type of boys you can live without."

"I loved him dad." I cry into his chest. "I know you did, but it's gonna be okay." He tries to calm me down as I cried my eyes out.

As hard as I tried to not believe my assumptions, Melo was really cheating on me. I don't think I can take him back this time.

Does anyone feel bad for Dom?
Did Melo deserve that ass whooping?
Was Melo telling the truth about cheating, or was he just mad?