Bonus Chapter| Hectic Date Night

First off, I just wanted to say thank you SOO much for 100,000 reads. It's crazy. I remember celebrating because I got 200 reads. This is absolutely amazing and it's all because of you guys. I never thought Coach's Daughter would make it this far but here we are. I've been talking to long. Also pic above is of Annie. Enjoy the chapter OH AND!!!! Go read my newest book! It's a random book! Literally! It's called Book Of Randomness! Go read it! ALSO! Go check out Madsmacpuppylover book Coach's Daughter! Give her some support! Follow her, vote on the book, comment on the book! DO ALL THE THINGS! But if you leave hate I will find you! 😡😡 Ok! Now! Go read the chapter!

***
Bexley's POV•

(Bexley:21 years old, Jax: 22 years old)

"Bex, baby." Jax mumbles, moving around in the bed. His phone starts ringing. He groans before picking it up.

"Hello." He says, groggily. There was some muffled voices on the other line but I couldn't make out what they were saying. "Ok. Bye."

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Blake. He wanted to know if we wanted to have a date night with Gabe, Sally, Austin, Saige, Ty, his new girlfriend, Ally, him, and us." (Sorry if I forgot any couples) Jax says.

"Sure." I say. "When?"

"Tonight. Around six." He says. I look over at the clock and it's around noon.

"Kk." I say. "Until then, what do you wanna do?"

"Uhh, can we get ice cream?" He asks. I nod. Zola is at my parents house hanging out with Alex and Andrew. We live in the same apartment Jax bought when he got custody of Zola.

"YAY!" He screams excited about ice cream.

"I'm going to get ready. Give me ten minutes." I say and go to the closet. I grab ripped jeans, a black tank top, Jax's letterman jacket, yes I still have it, and black converse.

I grab my phone and go in the living room/kitchen where the front door is

I grab my phone and go in the living room/kitchen where the front door is. Jax is waiting by the door when I get there.

"Ready?" He asks me. I nod and he opens the door for me. I walk out and he follows, grabbing my hand after he closes and locks the door. We go to the elevator and, eventually, outside. He opens the car door for me and I get in. We soon are on our way to the ice cream shop. We get there and go inside.

"What can I get for you?" The lady at the counter asks. She's an older lady, probably in her sixties or early seventies. She has gray hair and really pretty green eyes. Jax offers for both of us because I hate ordering. He gets mint chocolate chip in a waffle cone and I get cookie dough in a waffle cone.  Jax pays and we leave, walking to the park not very far away. We get to the park and start walking down a path. There are kids everywhere and adults scattered around.