Chapter 29

Unedited!

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END ABOUT SEQUAL/SPIN OFF STUFF!! PLEASE READ!!

I wake up on Monday and go to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair, skipping my shower because I took one last night. After that I go back into my room and to my closet. I grab a black and white striped shirt, light blue skinny jeans, and white converse. I slip them on before grabbing my phone off my dresser. I slip it in my back pocket and put my promise ring on my finger.

I put on Jax's letterman jacket, grab my backpack and go downstairs

"Happy Monday!" Gabe yells when I walk into the kitchen.

"There is nothing happy about Monday." I tell him grabbing a granola bar from the cabinet.

"Au contraire my dear sister." He says pointing at me. "Tonight, I get to meet Sally's parents."

"Aww! That's so cute!" I coo.

"Whatever." He mumbles. I finish my granola bar and go to Dad's truck. Soon after I get in everyone else does the same and we leave for school. When we get to school I tell them all goodbye and go to my locker.

"Morning, beautiful." Jax whispers in my ear. Both his hands are on the lockers next to mine.

"Hi." I say turning around.

"You look a lot better in my letterman jacket than I do." He says. I laugh.

"Whatever you say." I tell him. I grab Jax's wrist and look at the watch on it.

"What are you doing?" Jax asks me. It was 7:57. The bell rings in three minutes.

"Checking the time." I tell him dropping his wrist.

"You have a phone." He says.

"Yes but it's already in my locker." I reply.

"You're weird." He says.

"I know and I've got to go." I tell him.

"Bye." He says. I stand on my toes and kiss him.

"Bye." I say and walk to class.

***

"I'm bored!" Jax tell me. We were sitting on the couch at my house. Zola was upstairs playing with the twins and Jace. Gabe was getting ready to go meet Sally's family with the help of Austin and Ty. Dad was sitting on the love seat beside the couch Jax and I were sitting on. He was watching Baby Daddy. My mom was asleep in her room. Jax's head was on my lap while I was reading my book.

"You're always bored." I say glancing at him.

"I'm going to bother you until you entertain me." He says. He sits up and starts poking my side. Then he grabs my book and I squeal.

"Whatcha reading?"

"This has big words."

"Is it a good book?"

"How much have you read?"

"How many pages are there?"

"My kindergarten teacher read us a book once."

"I fell asleep on the first page."

"That was a long time ago."

"Wow. I'm old."

"I'm still not entertained."

"Is reading fun? I wouldn't know 'cause I don't think I've ever read a book."

"I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer."

"If you don't shut up and give me my book I'm gonna go find the sharpest knife in the drawer and stab you with it." I threaten through gritted teeth.

"Ooh! Violent." He says. I rip the book out of his hands and open back up to my page.

"I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"Yeah, whatever." I say. He rests his head on my shoulder and I lay the side of my head on his.

"You guys are adorable." My mom says walking into the room. Oh by the way, the baby is due tomorrow. I'm really excited.

"Why thank you." Jax says which earns a giggle from Mom. She sits next to Dad on the love seat and he puts his arm around her.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Hey! So it's really late and this sucks and I'm SO sorry. I had school and then volleyball until 5 and then had homework but I'm not trying to use those as excuses I just want you to know why I'm late.

So there will most likely be a sequel/spin off book to this. But do not worry! Coach's Daughter will not be ending ANYTIME SOON!!!! But I was thinking I would do it about Zola when she goes to high school. Probably when she is about 15 or 16. What do you think? Please let me know! If you have ideas for it please let me know!

Comment and Vote!

See ya sucker!

Love ya!