Chapter 34

About two hours later we pull up to a huge house. There are cars parked everywhere and people talking, eating and kids playing. I spot Jax's grandma at one of the tables. We all pile out of the car. I'm holding Zo's hand and Jax is holding Max.

"JAX!!!" A girl around fifteen screams, running up to us. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. Her hair was in a braid running down her back.

"Hey, Georgie." Jax says. "Guys, this is my cousin Georgie. Georgie this is Blake, Ally, and Bex."

"Bexley." I correct him. He rolls his eyes so I kick him in the leg.

"Ow! Violence is never the answer, Princess." He say holding his leg.

"Are you guys dating?" Georgie asks. I nod.

"Yup!" Jax says. He puts Max on the ground and he runs from person to person sniffing them.

"Bexwie, can I go play?" Zo asks. I nod and let go of her hand. She runs off in the direction of a swing set.

"You guys are really cute." Georgie tells us. I smile.

"Thank you, dear cousin of mine. I'm going to go find Aunt Linda. She's always fun." Jax says and grabs my hand before walking off, pulling me with him.

"Jax! Look at you! All grown up!" A lady with brown hair and blue eyes says.

"Aunt Linda!" Jax says. "Aunt Linda this is my girlfriend Bex. Bex, this is my Aunt Linda."

"It's Bexley." I tell her. Jax rolls his eyes again.

"Do you want me to punch you?" I ask him.

"Not particularly no." He says.

***

After a few hours of hanging out with Jax's family we all pile back into the car and head home. We sit just listening to the radio for about an hour until my eyes start to droop. I scoot closer to Jax and lay my head on his chest. He puts one arm around my back and the other around my neck.

"Goodnight, Princess." He whispers in my ear. I close my eyes and drift off into sleep.

***

"Princess. Baby. Wake up." A voice whispers in my ear. I open my eyes. "Morning, Beautiful." Jax says softly.

"Morning." I mumble sitting up. I look our the window to see that we were pulling up to my house. We park and I get out.

"See ya, Lil' A!"

"Bye, Bexley."

"Bye, Princess." I hear all of them shout as I walk to the front door. I wave goodbye before opening the front door. It was around nine o'clock so everyone was asleep. I go up to my room and change into a t-shirt and shorts before going to bed.
_________________________________________________________________________________
It is really really short and I am really really sorry. I'll probably have the last chapter up today. We have one chapter plus the epilogue left. Zola's book will be called 'Forever' and will be up today, tomorrow or Tuesday.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!