Chapter 8

(Picture of Zola at the top)

•JAX POV

I still can't believe how pretty Bex was. I always tried to tell her but I knew she didn't believe me. I was super happy her and Zo got along. I didn't want her to break up with me because of my sister.

"Princess?" I ask her.

"Yeah?" She replies looking at me.

"You're beautiful." I say looking back and forth between her and the road.

"You said that already." She says rolling her eyes.

"I want you to know." I say shrugging. Zola giggles from the backseat.

"Bubby, can I play on your phone?" Zo asks.

"Here you go, sweetie." I say handing her my phone after putting my password in and Bex laughs.

"Are you laughing at me?" I ask Bexley.

"You're really good with her." She says motioning to Zola who is probably playing Temple Run.

"Thanks." I say and smile.

***

*20 minutes later*

"Princess, can you get Zo out of the back please?" I ask Bexley and she nods. I pop the trunk of my car and get out the old black blanket that I brought and the picnic basket. I grab Bexley's hand while she holds Zo in the other and we walk over to a spot in the big empty field I drove us to.

"Jax?" Bexley asks me.

"Yeah?"

"You didn't bring me here to kill me, right?" She asks with a smile.

"No, baby." I say and kiss the top of her head.

"Good." She says still smiling. I put down the blanket and basket while Bexley and Zola sit down.

"BUBBY!" Zola screams and runs over to me.

"What?" I ask her sitting her on my lap.

"Can we go over there?" She asks pointing to a spot between 2 trees.

"Yeah sure. Bex, you want to come?" I ask getting up.

"Sure." She says and stands up but not before taking her heels off.

***

"So, did you have fun?" I ask Bex when we pull into her driveway. After having the picnic we went to a drive-in movie and watched Storks.

"Yes and goodbye." She says and goes to get out of the car.

"Wait, do I not get a kiss?" I ask her. She doesn't answer but she kisses me.

"Goodbye, Jax." She says and gets out.

"Bye, Princess." I say.

"Bubby, she's a keeper." Zola says from the back.

"I know, sweetie, I know." I say and drive off. We get home and I take Zola up to her room and get her changed into her pink footie pajamas before taking her into her bathroom. I help her brush her teeth before I leave so she can use the bathroom. I walk into my room and take off my shirt and pants. I slip on my blue fuzzy pajama pants. Don't judge me. I then walk back into Zola's room and tuck her in. I fall asleep thinking about Bexley. Ever since I met her, I haven't been able to get her off my mind.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Hey! Short I know. I'm sorry :(.

Thoughts?

See ya suckers!

Love ya!