Chapter five

My Sugar Daddy
Skye's pov

My eyes flickered open, as my pupils tried to adjust to the sudden sharp birghtness, streaming through the window. I could feel the heat from the sun, as it covered my whole body like a blanket.

I could no longer feel Miya's small frame against me, where we had fallen asleep on the sofa, as we had spent the night watching netflicks. I missed her body heat against my back.

Reluctantly, I sat up and the cold air instantly hit me. A shiver ran up my spine and goose bumps coated my body. Suddenly, I heard my phone vibrate on the coffee table in front of me.

A pick sticky note was stuck to the screen. It said "sorry I had to leave u. Got called into work. Speak soon. Luv you loads. Bae xxxx". I smiled at her messy hand writing.

Taking the note off my phone, I stared at all the messages Miya had sent me and all the missed calls. I laughed to myself. But I had a new message from one of my other friends called Chloe.

"Hiii haven't seen u in ages!!! Wanna meet somewhere??? Luv u loads xxxx"

A smile spread across my face. I loved spending time with Chloe. She was such a funny person, who always turned everything sexual.

I tapped on the text box, and started messaging her.

"How bouts we go to the new swimming pool???"

----------------------------------------------
I stood shivering in my sexy red bikini, as I waited for Chloe to finish changing into hers. I looking down at my body, I smiled. I had worked very hard over the winter to get the perfect beach body. And I was almost there.

The changing room door flew open, and Chloe strutted out in her baby blue swim suit. Her beautiful ginger hair was pulled back in a neat pony tail, and her smooth tanned skin looked completely different to my white milk bottle legs.

"Omg, Skye you look smoken hot in that bikini", Chloe said, admiring how I looked in my swimwear.

"You can talk Chloe, you have a tan", I sighed. "I look like a milk bottle stood next to you."

Chloe blushed and linked my arm in hers. She started pulling me towards the entrance to the pool and walked to the pools edge.

"OMG, fit lifeguard alert", Chloe breathed, clinging onto my bare arm. I looked over to where Chloe's eyes lay, and found a tanned, muscular lifeguard, sat on the high chair.

I had to admit, he was pretty hot. As he was shirtless, we both admired his hard work in the gym. Suddenly, his head swivelled, looking at our dumbfounded faces. He smiles, and returned to looking around at the people in the pool.

Chloe sighed deeply beside me. "Wait here", she said before walking towards the lifeguards chair, which was located towards the deep end. But before reaching him, Chloe pretended to slip, which was very convincing, and fell into the deep end.

She started thrashing about, pretending she couldn't swim, but nobody in the pool knew that apart from me.

"Help her, she can't swim", I tried to keep in character of a worried friend. The lifeguard flew off his seat and dived elegantly into the water.

His arms were around Chloe's back and legs, as he hauled her out of the pool. She pretended to act unconscious, laying limp on the floor.

The lifeguard, fouled into thinking she needed CPR, started breathing oxygen into her mouth and pumping her chest.

My heart was pounding, as I tried to keep back a laugh. I slowly made my way towards her. By the time I had was at their sides, Chloe was taking deep breaths, and coughing violently.

"Thank....you.....so..much", she breathed. Her hand was placed on his chest.

"Are you going to be ok now.... Um.." He waited for her name.

"Chloe", she breathed, as she hauled herself up, using his shoulder for support. He helped her up, and kept her steady.

"I think that you should sit down for a bit. My shifts ended, so I can sit with you if you want. Whilst your friend swims", the fit lifeguard smiles, chlorinated water still dripping from his gorgeous body.

Chloe's eyes lit up. "That would be nice, thank you."
___________________________
Ok, I've put packing on hold to write this for you guys. I can't believe how many reads I have already. You guys are amazing thanks!!!!

Ok this chapter was for my one of my amazing friends. Your welcome Clockworks56 !!!!! This is probably what he would do.

But one of my other amazing friends helped me think of the lifeguard part. Thanx sashadenisereed225

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Megs xxx