40 : Me, jealous? Hahahahahahaha. Yes.

CHAPTER 40

VIVIANA QUINN

It's Rome, we are in.

It was evening when we reached and I was hella tired, I went to the washroom to get freshen up. Xavier said he'll use the other room.

I took a long bath and it was really needed after the journey.

Well, about the place... we are staying in one of his mansions because according to him he is rich so owning a place like this is normal.

When I came out of the washroom, I had a towel wrapped around my body. The room was empty, but there was a box on the bed. I made my way towards the black box. On top of the box it was written... 'Open me!' And beside the box there was a letter.

I picked up the letter and read it.

You said I have a week. In this one week I wanna treat you like my woman.

Let me start with the very first step.

At the garden.

-Xavier.

I smiled reading the letter then I opened the black box. There was a short baby pink dress. I dressed up, put on light makeup and left my hair open.

I made my way towards the garden

I made my way towards the garden. The garden was beautifully decorated with yellow lights all around and in the center there was a small shed place. It had a table and two chairs with lots of food on it and a wine bottle.

Impressive Mr. Quinn.

Xavier stood there looking somewhere, his back was facing me. I made my way towards him and called "Xavier."

He turned around. He looked good in that baby pink cute tee, the undone buttons were giving a view of his tanned chest. The tee was tucked in his black pants, hair neatly set, and most important clean shaved. I was happy that it's not just me who has put effort into getting ready.

 I was happy that it's not just me who has put effort into getting ready

(Ignore the glasses and it's night guys)

And like I was checking him out, he too did the same. When both of us realised it, I looked away from him and he smiled making his way towards extending his hand, I gladly accepted it. He carried me to that small decorated place and pulled out a chair for me. I took it. He took the seat in front of me.