38 : I'll never be that me again.

CHAPTER 38

VIVIANA QUINN

It's my day-off! 

I'm gonna lie on the bed and waste this day completely. 

That's what I thought I was gonna do but then the atlete in me was like ‘c'mon bitch get up and do some workout’... This doesn't happen so often. Once in a lifetime maybe.

I changed into something comfortable and went to the gym which is in the house of course. 

Because c'mon my husband here is a gym-freak

Yep. This house has a gym, a study which is kinda like his office room, even this house has an alcohol set but this house doesn't have a music room. 

What the fuck is this!!!! 

Anyways. I headed towards the gym room and it was empty. No people spotted. I entered admiring the place and also thinking what should be the favourable instrument for me. 

I heard a sound of something and looked back to find Xavier in black joggers and a black tank top. He was resting the weights down while suspiciously eyeing me. 

Well what can I say both of us love black.

Ignoring him, I made my way to the bench which already had a weight attached. All I have to do is lie down on it and lift the weight. You know it's called bench press.

Without lying, I tried picking up the weight. 

Fuck, it's heavy!

My eyes went to the other person in the room. He shook his head as if he has given up on me and wore back his earbuds. 

Damn sure playing gym songs. 

Shut up Viv, shut him from your mind.

“Nah this is too easy.” I murmured to myself and moved on to the next option. 

The butterfly bench press machine for my arms exercise. All I have to do is open and close the arms like the wings.

I can do this, it is super easy.

I sat on it and when I was about to pull it, it got stuck. I couldn't. 

I tried pulling one arm with both my hands, applying as much force as I could but the arm of that instrument was stuck. I was hardly able to budge it. 

How am I gonna do open and close now? 

Never have I been to the gym because I am the laziest creature in this universe so I do not know how to handle these instruments. 

I was about to give up when I felt a hand on mine. It was Xavier. He was stopping me from pulling the arm with both hands. I stopped. He went behind and removed some weights from where it was connected then he went away.