12 : 'Basorexia : the overwhelming desire to kiss'

[A small note, there's been a change in the female lead character. Please note it.]

CHAPTER 12

VIVIANA KNIGHT

My head was a mess. I didn't want to attend today's classes because c'mon I kissed Xavier last night but I can't miss the class since we have class test today and the same thing, as always you will be graded in the finals based on your class tests.

Good God! Kill me!

I mean we don't talk in the class and I won't even look at him in the class. Simple.

I don't wanna talk to him. I don't want him to say 'it was a mistake'.

As I entered the class, with the corner of my eyes I could feel him sitting as usual on his seat but I didn't dare to make eye contact with him. I just followed Abby from behind looking down.

We took the sixth bench and I sat at the rear end of the desk. My eyes went to Xavier, I stared at his back again. No matter how hard I try I can't fight these feelings.

Abby called, making me turn to her "Bitch."

"Yes?"

"I have a date."

"Today?" I asked.

She shook his head "Tomorrow."

"Omg!! What are you gonna wear?" I am always excited for her dates because she always does so many cute and funny things with Arthur, her boyfriend.

Her dates are always a mess.

"Wait, I'll show you."

I nodded while she took out her phone to show her dress to me. I looked up to see Ashton, Brody and Stanley entering the class. Brody and Stanley went and took the sixth bench on the opposite row, that is the left side.

Ashton stopped when he reached Xavier's bench, both of them had a small conversation. Ashton then made his way towards the back, he reached Brody and Stanley and said "Let's shift back, we have a test."

Abby showed me her phone "See this one!" I looked at her phone but my eyes were on what those guys were doing.

Ashton took the bench behind us. They sat in a sequence with Brody at one corner, Stanley and Ashton. So technically Ashton was behind me.

A teacher was already teaching in the class, the test was in the next period. Abby showed me her dress.

"When did you get this one?"

She giggled "He gifted me on our last date."

I hit her arm "You didn't even tell me!"

"You were busy with your someone." She said with her eyes signalling Xavier.

I rolled my eyes "You could've told me, let me take a look." I scanned the dress "Jesus! This is pretty! You are wearing this no matter what."

"But that warden wouldn't allow me to leave the hostel wearing this during the class hours."

My smile faded "Fuck. We need to do something about that."

"I know right. She is a witch."

"She is another version of Adolf the great Hitler." I leaned back against the desk "Let me figure something out."

"Please, be my saviour. I want to surprise him."

"Wait, are you attending today's event?" I asked.

She whispered in my ear "Of course I am, it's Ashton afterall."