8 : 'I'm dying to have my lips on yours'

CHAPTER 8

XAVIER QUINN

"I am still with Viv, Xavier!" He shouted.

And just what I called to know.

"She's still with you? It's been hours!"

"Yes. It's just 6."

"I need the song list. Now." I said.

"Damn you. What about your date?"

"It's over. Now Brody." Saying I hung up.

"Is everything alright?" Rhea asked, placing her right hand on mine.

We were at the college, in a secret place too convenient for sex because nobody uses this part of the building.

I nodded.

No. Nothing's alright.

Viviana is with Brody and I don't know why on heavens I am overthinking this.

They can be just friends, right?

But I hated the fact that those eyes stared at him, listening carefully to whatever he said. I hated when she smiled with him.

I don't know why!?

"Xavier?" She called me, making me coming back to my senses.

Rhea is beautiful. A seductress in that short pink dress, staring at me cluelessly. She looked so fuckable.

I need a distraction. I cannot think about Viviana.

What is wrong with me!?

She doesn't even matter to me.

I walked straight to Rhea, pushed her against the wall and crashed my lips against her, roughly kissing the fuck out of her. In a swift moment I unzipped her dress, taking it off her. She stood in front of me only in her panties.

I was out of my mind.

She was beautiful, stood like a model in front of me with so much grace yet my mind was tossing somewhere else.

What if Viviana and Brody... kissed? No. She wouldn't.

Is it the person I am craving for or her attention?

I mean she's not the only one I've got attention from, there are so many girls around. But her attention is something I crave for.

I don't even look at the other girls but she's someone I look at when she isn't looking.

And the best part is when I catch her looking at me. I love to see that red face.

"Xavier?" Rhea's voice broke my thoughts.

I watched her take off her panties and she sat on the nearby table, opening her legs for me.

I took out a condom and unzipped my pants. Placing the condom on my cöck, I inserted into her.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed in pain.

I started thrusting into her slowly but today's memories were constantly flashing in front of my eyes.

Viviana Knight, is driving me crazy.

Rhea moaned my name as I fucked her against the wall.

'You will not understand, Xavier.' Her words pierced into my ears.

I picked up the pace and thrusted into her roughly with my eyes closed, trying not to think.

'You do not care about anybody's feelings!'