Chapter 9

I slowly recovered from my injury but that scar wouldn't go and I never tried to fade that away afterall I started to realize I should be who I'm not try to convince my body to be what others wanted . Easy concept but really hard to adapt in this materialistic world , where everyone breed to showcase themselves as statue of perfection , an image worthy of many likes.

Things were going on well now in school I was regularly working hard I've to, no other choice !
I remember this incident very well
We were having our house board decoration competition I was all occupied with work around . I didnt even had time to relax in my own class almost everyone was working out there
For their house board. Except few boys from our class fair because they wont add up something good they would go on destructing the whole thing .
I was making ends work doing all the decoration part and competing with other houses it made me feel proud . That moment when I was busy with my chores I felt a sudden jerk like someone has pushed something on me . I turned back and found Nihal and his friend together, Nihal didnt even apologized that things I knew who was the culprit behind that . I'm not gonna do this playdates and shouted on both of them
"Atleast have some manners guys "
They went and i started my work again .
After some tiresome work I returned to my class just to have a look at the messiest class in the entire world . All boys having no sense to behave spoiling the class decor , worse than animals . As I entered the classroom there was a pin drop silence around no one would even look up afcourse ashamed of themselves (I was secretly happy to see my power)
If being bossy looks like this I just love it .
I made them clear up the whole class just then Nihal came up to me and said
"I'm sorry for what I did "
I said "it's okay I know who was the real culprit here "
He said "just dont mistaken things I'm very sorry for the mess also "
I said "even that's okay it's all cleared "
He smiled for a moment then stared at me and shyly went away .
I cringed for no reason...or for real reasons .
There was an urgent announcement of duties and then I decided I wouldn't go and I went gave reason and moved towards my class as I entered the class I saw Nihal and three of his friends making a beautiful art on the floor it was really amazing artwork it kept me amazed for few minutes as I went close to observe it Nihal's friend stared shouting at me as I would destroy their art, they got no chills .
I sat peacefully bhumi has to go as her house master needed her help well I was all alone sitting is a class with four boys . Irony they asked me to play truth or dare with them what an actual game I agreed I was shifting my bench to face towards them Nihal helped me out and there was a shared laughter in the room we all were laughing on Nihal just because we all somehow knew what he feels . We all sat the first question was on Nihal and the question was
Who is your crush ?
Risky question but I really thought he likes someone else , he was very shy at that moment then I jokingly asked him to tell me i wont tell her . He blankly stared at me then his friend sat up and told me
"His crush's name starts with letter
P ......THEN R
I was done I really tried to escape that topic and said okay then next question .
Nihal told his friend to calm down and sit we had few gossips and then time to go to home. I really knew he likes me but I can't approve this things as for now so I let it submerge. Until the unexpected would take place .

Few days later

Brutal lockdown again in our town locked up in my house I was always the most secure child in my home in my place that's the real thing almost everyone feels . Homesick is just a word but the earth inside me seeks a moon that's  my house . Simple somber feelings all around warmth, love ,laughter .
Our online classes started as usual boring lectures and making world virtual . Our teachers would scream their lungs to ask us questions our mic wouldn't go on to speak .
Next generation would never understand the pros and cons of lockdowns it felt positively depressing for the whole world.
But then there were some random students playing weird sounds in the middle of our classes what a real weird thing .
Our history teacher tried her best for us to be interactive with her ....then what she failed because we wouldn't speak a word that's the thing about student life you enjoy then you regret .
She started taking test from chatbox the little icon there at the corner my real world started with that shit .
When a random day we were having test and Nihal messaged me personally in the meeting to tell him the answers ,I messaged him back not to disturb me . I was straight forward back then . He requested with those pleading emoji that's the first time I saw him saying please and pleading to me . I told him not to blackmail me but after few pleads I told him the answer of the test in personal chat box .
I didn't realized that this was the beginning of something I wouldn't be able to stop something so messy and that it would leave me a scar I'll never be able to wash away . I loved the feeling of being wanted back then but the next incident in my life made me sure that that's not the real way to seek love in life .