Chapter 3

Thing went and days passed one fine day government declared a lockdown in our area . A relief from school , our online classes began no need to feel alone just take classes chill at home . Noting better than this as I thought .
During our English classes I had a great interraticions with our new teacher Mr deepak , he is a great person and finally my perception of first impression is the last impression changed completely.  He is a whole library , he has wisdom and brilliance in his teaching.  With his involvement I felt that school wasn't that bad . Days passed and one day he gave me an assignment to help him with some books for syllabus of our class . Me being an average student never got attention of any person except my mother it was so good to see his trust on me . I decided to help him in the best way . I mailed him his work and then he shared his number . Then my trust just grew each day for him . And I still trust him alot. 
After few days lockdown was no more and schools reopened though risk was still there no one cares for students though not a new thing to deal .
Again I got to the dreaded class but it wasnt dreaded at all our class teacher Deepak sir entered my eyes lit up and shined as like diamonds .
I was happy even he too . He taught us and asked us to be more focused in our studies . Day by day he showed trust on me and I felt more confident to walk into class like a real good orator would .
He would give class my example, of my skills and the hardwork I would do . It just made me push my boundaries more and more.
I was on the topper list . Everyone around me just looked up to me as one of the topper which wasn't expected from me . A new student taking over others yes she did .
He then made me the class monitor and gave me authorities another reason to be afraid of me .
Everyone started liking me the way I'm not in litreal sense but the had a good attitude with me which felt so good .

The school cracked up with the news of election in our school.  I checked few notice boards in our school . Election for head girl and head boy would take place . I was never attracted to politics always been told it's a dirty game so no chance for me as a nominee also I'm a socially awkward person .
But destiny no precisely speaking Deepak sir wanted me to participate in this election . It's totally opposite of my personality even I was very new to this environment but he had immense trust which pushed me to try for it. After a week of giving speeches in the school and slowly trying to grasp minds of students .
Not any easy task according to experince and yes the day came where actually students have to vote for it . I was sure I'll not be the one to win but things were really getting better teachers and students both started accepting me and regarded me as a bright student . Honestly speaking I wasn't expecting my name and that was for real see overthinking actually works .

They say when things really work for your fortune ,there is one storm waiting to disrupt you and to make you feel like losing everything in life .
Just a day before the announcement of the so called dignified post of our school would happen . I was sitting on yhe first bench and yes I made a new friend and I really wish I will always stay with her well her name was Bhumi we both got together really well .
Our science teacher entered our class and told " Mr Deepak wouldn't come today as he had some work so I'll manage the class ." First i thought he might be having some real work to do . Just then thorns like words tore me apart that he is planning to leave the school . I was left quiet whole class gazing on to record and project my reaction . I wanted to cry so bad , but I didn't, i cant show everyone that I'm weak I'm not .