Chapter 2

After first day while returning to my home I was soked in tears a new school a new thing . I missed my friends the one always there for me ,here no one damn cares you live or die . Well my stop arrived and finally HOME SWEET HOME . No matter where I go or start a new journey it leads me to my dear house . The comfort the warmth is just my kind of vibe .
Again a new day sun peeping through the window and making it obvious for me to wake up and start a new day in that dreaded school afcourse .
I went to a new journey again had a seat alone peeping through the bus window and looking for something comforting me hugging me tightly so that I could rely on it .
While passing through the road of my old school a woman waved me I saw her clearly she was my ex hindi teacher in my old school ,her wave was a relief like wow she saved me with that one smile and all the best for my day what could be better than this .
I reached school and like a little toddler moved towards my classroom we had college seats for a few day as our classes were moved to another block which meant whole lot of a fish market as both A and B sections would combine up . The biggest nightmare you are all alone amazing 40 to 50 students wow well carry on I said to myself. 
I took a seat a new girl came beside me and introduced her . She is really kind I thought to greet a dumb ass like me . Yeah a nice choice though
We both sat on the first bench as no one wants a seat on the first where every teacher would spray a spotlight upon you for a while .
Our classes began but happy that a girl was near me thank god .
Just then our principal came and addressed us that we have a new english teacher so it was his trial lecture . Well new nonsense I thought
Being a english as favourite subject person I become very judgmental for any person trying to teach me english I know I sound mean though. 
The teacher enters, guess what he was wearing a cargo pants and a plain tee . Why would a teacher dress up like that . But the minute he started teaching I felt a sudden a great connection with him . I was looking straight up to my mentor in future ( a little spoiler) .
He taught us and went with our principal and just like this another day went off .
The days got boring and none felt like exciting in my life but thank god again that I have Disha . Best person I just waited the whole day so that I can go home and talk to her the relief in her presence was so soothing .