𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞

Being a part of the mafia, you have to watch your back

Being a part of the mafia, you have to watch your back .

Especially running it.

That's why Athena pulling that little runaway stunt today pissed me the fuck off. I didn't even care to wait for her to get in the elevator.

The meeting with Kosmo already had me on edge. The way he acted and had not an ounce of sane mentality. He had the audacity to make an offer of premium grade coke for Athena which is absolutely batshit crazy.

I wouldn't give up Athena for a fucking new mansion and enough coke to go around the world.

It's not like I'm in love or anything, I just have a responsibility and I'm taking care of it.

At the moment I was waiting for Athena to get back to the penthouse. And I'm fucking pissed.

Finally at that moment I hear the elevator ding. My eyes snap to the opening doors and there stands Athena looking distressed or almost... sad?

I stand in my spot, watching as she exits and walks throughout the penthouse, not having spotted me yet.

"Do you know how much danger you put yourself in today?" I ask taking a seat on the couch. I see her jump at my bass voice and her head jolts to my figure.

Her small body standing there like a deer caught in headlights. "It's not that big of a deal." She dismisses pulling off her purse. I travel behind her as she attempts to make her way upstairs. Grabbing her wrist I fling her over my shoulder, stalking to the couch. Her body goes flying as she lets out a shrieks.

"Why would you do that?!" She whines and I pin her arms by her side shutting her up. "Stop acting like a dumb little girl and listen to me!" I seethe finally gaining her attention.

Her wide eyes pierce into mine as we stare at each other. "The man you saw today is not someone to mess around with. He kills women like you for fun Athena." I can tell my words are getting processed by her by the way she swallows.

I let her up and sit next to her on the couch. Grabbing my glass of scotch and taking a drink. She sits up herself and readjust her shoulder strap. I didn't notice she took off her little white button up, giving me a perfect view of her round tits spilling from her top.

My cock twitches at the sight. I set my drink down and lean, adjusting my aching dick in my pants.

"I'm not dumb." She states out of breath. Her attitude only adding to the blood rush. "You may not be one but you weee acting like one today. I can't risk you getting in the hands of Kosmo." My words are stern.