𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤

2 weeks later

2 weeks later

I've been trying to avoid Enzo and Giovanni lately. The two men that had made me feel something all in the same night.

It also feels like Giovanni doesn't give a single flying fuck if I'm here or not. He could be mad that I've invaded his space. I'd be mad too.

Off the topic of those two. I feel like I need to workout, I used it to help keep myself busy but it's turned into a habit. I'm a really good runner, i used the treadmill at my old house and ran about 7 miles.

I decide to get up and look for one.
But who exactly do I ask.

I change into some Nike black shorts and loose light blue shirt, I put on the simple white running shoes and head out of my door to find someone to ask.

As I'm walking down the hall I bump into a maid who is carrying a basket of clothes. She seemed to
Be in her mid 20's, and she did not look happy. She looked like one of the women who you think looks nice but once you talk to them they are an absolute bitch.

"Oh my god!" She shrieks, rupturing through the house. "So
Sorry miss" I bend down and pick up the two articles of clothing that fell. "Fucking bitch." She dramatically dropped the basket and I backed away. Her tantrum becoming known to others in the house.

"What's going on?" A deep voice sounds from the hall. Giovanni emerges from the darkness. His gaze making anyone weak at the knees.

The rooms still and the maid runs up to him holding her arms out. "Mr. Morelli she hit the basket out of my hands and threatened to hit me." She whines in a high pitched voice.

I roll my eyes visibly at her annoying ass attempt to get Giovanni to kiss her ass.

"First off, get the fuck off me. Second, you in my office now." His glare now staring into my soul. I take a gulp. How could he believe this attention seeker?

The maid unattached herself from his arm and I followed him to his office. "And Lanie, clean the up now." He demands and the maid looks offended.

He opens he office door and walks in with me trailing behind. I watch him take a seat in his high mighty chair. "Close the fucking door." I scramble to the door in hurry to close it. I don't know why but I'm terrified right now.

I slowly walked over to his huge black desk. I was scared, because whenever I got into trouble back at my old house, there was someone there to give me a consequence. But will Giovanni do the same.

"Hurry up." He grumbles and I stumble over to him.

Reaching the front of his desk, his piercing green eyes staring into my blue ones. You can see the gears shifting in his mind. The thoughts running through his brain.

"We are getting married in a week." He states, his angry facade now nowhere in sight.

"I know." I sit on the chair, feeling tiny compared to his huge build. I scan over his facial features. To the sharp jawline that carves his face, to the scar going down his cheek.