𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭

Mature content

That was the best sleep I've ever had

That was the best sleep I've ever had. Like the sleep when I wake up and it feels like I was born again.

Trudging to the bathroom I glance in the mirror to see a monster. My curls are going every direction and I have sleep marks on my face.

Throwing off my clothes I step into the shower and wash my hair and body.

After feeling clean enough get out, wrapping the soft towel around my body, grabbing another and wrapping my hair.

I Walk into my bedroom I lay on my bed finding my phone to scroll through Pinterest. I enjoy going on here to find outfit inspiration and just random cute little things.

There's a knock at the door and I remember I'm not dressed. "One second." I yell to whoever is on the other side. I run into my closet and my door opens revealing Gio. Pulling on some white panties and lace bra. I free my hair and the closet door opens fully.

He is wearing a black turtle neck with black pants. His silver jewelry very prominent against the black clothing.

I almost drool at the sight of him. He literally looks like a Greek god.

"Damn I'll wear this everyday if you look at me like that." He spoke, walking closer to me. "Is your attitude gone?"

I nod my head, trying my best to cover up the seen skin. Curse me for mot putting clothes on right after.

"Good because I don't want my wife giving me attitude. Although I'm sure she wouldn't mind getting it fucked out of her, huh?" He says now fully in front of me. His figure towers over me, slipping a hand around my neck.

"Oh I can just imagine these beautiful breasts going up and down as you ride my dick. The faces you make when I make you come." He reaches his free hand back and expertly unclasps my bra.

My breathing is heavy and my bra now falls to the floor. My bare chest on display for him.

His eyes meet mine before he gets on his knees, eye level just below my breasts. He cups them in his hand and kneads them. I softly groan when he pinches my hard nipples.

His lips attach to my breast, sucking and licking at it. "Gio, what are you doing." I whispered to him.

His lips detach from me and he runs his hands up and down my body. "Appreciating the goddess view in front of me. Can't let this moment go to waste can I?" He continues is attack on my body, leaving hickeys all over my breasts and stomach.

The deep circles are left behind as he finds a different unmarked spot. Kissing it before putting another hickey.

He looks up at me while doing so and I almost orgasm at his facial expression. His hunter eyes staring into mine. Finally he gets back, admiring his art work.