𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦

Was I a little harsh to her? Maybe

Did I care? No.

I get up at 4am to shower.

My phone rings, wrapping a towel around my waist I answer it

"Fratello, ti stiamo aspettando." My brother says from the other side.
(Brother, we are waiting for you)

"I'll be there in 10. Don't do anything to him." I hang up and change into a black suit.

I debate seeing if Athena is asleep. Why would I even care? I don't I'm just making sure she doesn't cause troubles at this early.

I walk to her room, opening the door quietly. I see her small sleeping form on the huge bed, cuddling with my cat. I see she only wearing a t-shirt and black panties. Merda.

I close her door before I let my imagination go anywhere else.
I know nothing about this girl.

Don't get me wrong I am upset about having to marry. It was never on my bucket list. But to form an alliance I needed to marry the daughter of the Santos family.

I know that the father is an absolute ass. A drunk dead beat man that cares for nobody but money and fame.

Entering my car I start the engine, peeling down the driveway to one of my warehouses to kill a fucking traitor.

I speed down the empty roads. Not caring about the limit because the cops are on my side and know I have more power then them.

I'm about 10 minutes that should've taken 20, I'm at the warehouse. Parking my car I get out and enter the password.

As I walk the halls people bow their head in respect of me. I make it the the basement of the place and open the heavy metal door that leads to the torture room.

I see a man tied to a chair with blood dripping from his nose and cuts on his face and arms.

I shoot a glare to my brother and Enzo who are sitting against the wall in the corner.

"Sorry he was being annoying." Enzo comments putting out his cigarette. I roll my eyes and walk over to the traitor.

"You know what I tell you before I let you join my mafia?" I taunt to the man with a bloodied face.

"Dead before dishonor." He murmurs tilting his head back.

"Correct. So if you knew then why did you betray me?" I walk to the table and look at my choices of weapons. Choosing to grab a 8 inch knife.

"I had to boss. He said things that could ruin me." I scoff. Ruin him? Really?

"You were destined to be ruined right when you opened your stupid fucking mouth. Ora sei un uomo morto."
(Now your a dead man)

I take the knife and plunge it into his thigh, dragging it down. He screams bloody murder as I do it to the other leg.

"Please, boss I do anything. Just please. I have a family." I roll my eyes at his pleads.

"I don't give two fucks." I start to get angry.

"They need me." He starts to cry.

"More like you need them. Your wife is cheating on you rosso. Can't you see." I look at Mariano and he give me an envelope. I open it and pull out pictures of his wife with another man. Turning them around I show him them and his jaw drops

"That's can't be true." He starts to thrash around in the chair. I grab my gum and shoot him in the head. The loud gunshot echoes through the room.

"Well that'll do it." Enzo snickers across the room. I laugh myself and wipe my hands off with a rag.

"Enzo come to the house we have to discuss a shipment." I say walking out of the room and making my way back to my car.
•••

I park my car next to my many others and walk into my house with a sigh.

Nala comes trotting up to me and I give her a pet on the head and she follows me to my office.

I while later Enzo comes in and sits on the couch in the corner of the room.

"Did you talk to the Russian? About the cartel?" I ask collecting the papers and putting them in a folder.

"Hello to you too. And yes I did they said that it'll take a week." I nod my head and stand up heading to my liquor cabinet pouring a glass of whisky.

I take a drink of the liquid.

"Fuck I need to get laid." He sighs resting his head on the back of the couch.
"Me too, this girl ain't cutting it for me." I groan and loosen my tie sitting in my chair.

"How's the fiancé?" He says getting up and pouring himself a glass of whiskey. "Haven't even talked to her for more than 5 minutes." I scoff and leans back, running a hand through my messy hair.

"Is she that bad? I need to see he for myself." He finishes the glass off and grabs his pack of cigarettes, lighting one up. I hold my hand out and he gives me one.

"From what I've seen she's a quiet girl." I say lighting up my cigarette and exhaling the smoke.

"Mm so she's innocent?" He pauses. "It's usually the quiet ones that are the best fuck."

Shaking my head I take another puff.
•••

Walking out of my office I lock the door behind me and Enzo is chatting in my ear.

Suddenly he stops talking and I hear soft footsteps down the hallway.

I look up and here comes Athena in sweatpants and a white crop top. Fottutamente perfetto.
(Fucking perfect.)

"Well hello, bellissimo." Of course Enzo is going to try and use his so called charm.

"What happened to your eye?" He asks grabbing her chin softly. I've noticed her black eye and I figured it was from her father. That fucker. Good thing she won't see him anymore after the wedding. I know her father wasn't a good man. I had a little talk with his maids before I had Athena move in. They said that he has been abusing her since he killed his wife.

"Oh, this. My um friend accidentally hit me while we were at a crowded party." That was a horrible lie. You can see right through her.

"Right." Enzo says knowing that it was a lie as well.

She gulps and the air is awkward.

Me and Enzo have always worked as a team. In work and in women.

Sometimes fucking the same women at the same time. We make it a game to see who she will go back to first. He enjoys it more than me, but I like it too. Double teaming and ruining them.

He eyes me and give him a glare.

"H-hi." She stutters and Enzo laughs darkly. "Your so cute, my name is Enzo." She blushes and he holds his hand out to which she accepts, shaking his hand.

This is hard to watch. I watch as he eyes her up and down as if she a meal. He grabs her shoulders and guides her into the living room. Me trailing behind. Why is this making me mad?

This is going to be a hard month.

A/n
Fuck Gio I'll take Enzo🫣

Thought on this chapter?👉🏽👉🏽