𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨

I finished changing and decided to wear a crème color sweatshirt and black leggings

I finished changing and decided to wear a crème color sweatshirt and black leggings. Simple and basic but hey you gotta do what you gotta do.

Gio told me I was ok to leave but to be careful, which I knew. So I put on my white socks and black Birkenstock. Making sure to grab my wallet I left the house meeting Massima by her car. She has a motorcycle and a Porsche?

"I'll tell you now. That fit is fitting." She says giving me a wink. I smile and get into the car.

Today I wanted to do something different. I want to get a tattoo. It's always been something I wanted to get and if I do I know exactly what I want.

"Hey Mass?" I say. I hope she's down for the idea because it's a fun one. And I just don't like when I drag people along to the things I want to do. "Yeah." She answer peeling out of the driveway.

"How do you feel about tattoos?" I open my wallet making sure I have my card when I see a certain black card next to a $100 dollar bill.

He did not fucking do that.

"That asshole." He say out loud. "What happened?" Massima says as we start driving down the road. "He gave me his fucking card after I told him I didn't want it." I get the oh free money so I'm not passing that up but I've always been a person who likes to work for what they have.

"Hey that just means you can get back at him for ruining you life by spending a lot." She chimes in and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I zip my wallet back up and she speaks again.

"Back on the subject of tattoos, I love for them, live for them, laugh for them." She pulls her one sleeve up that's on the wheel and shows me the many tattoos she has along her arm.

"Woah... I want to get one." I blurt and she squeals. "Omg I can't wait. There's this parlor downtown that I always go to. He the best." She makes me even the more excited to get one but only one thing.

I fucking hate pain.

After driving through town for about 20 minutes we pull into this alleyway on the side. She parks her car and we get out together going into the cool looking building.

When we walk in there's pop music playing and it's darker themed. Not like emo but just darker and modern.

"Just a second." I deep voice says from the back room. We stand in front of the counter and wait. There's different pictures on the wall and Massima smiling to herself.

Soon enough a very tall man comes out with a box. He has dark buzzed hair, green eyes, and a jawline sharp enough you can slice your finger on. He's wearing a black wife beater and grey sweatpants. Tattoos all over his arms. Makes senses because he runs this joint.

"Mass, god how are you." He says and his deep voice sends shivers down my spine. "Hey Xander, I'm great now that I got to see my favorite person." She says with a look in her eyes. I watch the two as they talk.

"Now who do we have here?" He says turning to me. "This is my friend Athena. She's Gio's wife." Massima spoke taking her hand if his. Her smile never leaving her face.

Is there something going on between them?

"We'll finally that man settled down." He laughs, "what are you hear for today?" He questions and grabs a binder from the shelf below, revealing a lot of different designs.

"I want to get a tattoo. And I was wondering if I could get two of them?" He nods his head listening. "Do you know what you want? Or do you want to pick something?"

I show him a picture of the design it was a sun with a face and the moon was aligning the sun. It was very cute and it reminded me of my mother. She was my sun and I was her moon. I wanted it to go on my shoulder blade.

The second one I picked from the book and it was a long tattoo that would go along my spine of a rose. I wanted it to represent prosperity and love.

"Good choices." He and Massima say at the same time smiling at each other. Ok something is def going on.

"I'll need you to sign these papers and pay before so you don't pull a hit and run." I laugh lightly and Massima goes behind the counter to stand and talks to Xander while I fill out the papers.

I'm total the cost was $1,250 so I get out my card and pay. I use Gio's black car because I'm going to make him regret giving me that card. I am ready pissed because he gave it to me. I know I said I wouldn't use it but hey I gotta keep my money saved somehow invase i decide to dip someday.

"Perfect. Follow me and I'll get you tatted up. Massima can you go get my tattoo gum from the second room." He tells her and she leave to go grab it.

"So are you and Massima a thing?" I ask. I didn't want to meddle and it's not like I think Xander is hot but I didn't know if Massima had a man.

"We've been kinda fuck buddies for 2 years now but she's said she wants to wait for a relationship and I'm willing to." He explains. That sounds like a man in love right there.

Massima comes in and hands him the gun. After a while he has his gloves on and starts the machine.

My sleeve is rolled and he's already prepped the skin. Im really scared how bad it's going to hurt and I mean I've felt with pain before but who actually likes being hurt?

"Athena I'm right here ok. Hold my hand if you need to." I hear Massima say making me calm down.

I feel him start to mark my body with the ink and I close my eyes. Not trying to feel any or it.

After he's done he wipes the access ink off my arm and I look down at it. Holy shit that's good.

 Holy shit that's good

"Damn. That's sick." I comment and he laughs, wrapping my arm so it doesn't get infected. "Thanks. In about 24 hours you can take the wrap off." He explains to me and I nod my head in understanding.

We wait 30 minutes to start the next tattoo so I don't pass out. He's said it's happened many times so he's made it a rule whenever someone gets double tattoos.

"Ready to start the next one?" He asks me from the couch him and Massima are practically cuddled on. "I think so." I respond and we are getting up when I get a text on my phone.

Unknown number:
Don't think I am done with you yet Stella.

I stare at my phone before they call to me and ask if I'm coming. I shout back a yes and click my phone off. I'll tell someone about it later. The only thing is...

The person that took my innocence is the only one that called me that.

A/n
Yo Athena is hella inked 😼

Let me know your thought on this chapter ——->

Love ya munchies ♥️♥️♥️