Chapter 86 - end

Chapter 86

The first round of received good feedback. Probably because he was afraid that Xi Su would lose confidence and not cook for everyone, netizens shut down The eyes are a compliment, and the rainbow farts are astonishing.

  "Editing the Holy Body, photographing the Holy Body..."

  "Genius! You are simply a genius!"

  "God said there are no perfect people in the world, so I took out the photo of Teacher Xi Su."

  Xi Su's confidence increased greatly, and he edited it overnight The second issue was rushed out.

  Yu Wen's personality is actually different from Song Mingzhu's, and their living habits are also very different, but the two have one thing in common, that is, when they appear in front of the camera, they will inexplicably make people feel soft-hearted.

  Yu Wen's performance in the group variety show is not as energetic as usual in variety shows. He is always making nests everywhere, looking for a place where he can lie down all day, but this does not prevent the audience from liking watching him and feeling like he is wandering in a corner. The picture is also very healing.

  Sometimes everyone will vaguely see a bit of Song Mingzhu in him.

  That's what good actors are like. Once immersed, they can't peel off the flesh and blood of the character in a short time. They need to take a vacation after filming. This is also the reason. Some actors may even suffer from the same disease as the character.

  The pearl seems to still be on Yu Wen, but they are two completely different people.

  The first phase of the small group review was launched. In response to the strong call from Weibo netizens, Xi Su withstood the pressure and let the camera enter the bedrooms of his colleagues.

  Chu Han didn't care. He said he was just recording a variety show. Xie Heyu's reaction was indifferent. However, when Xi Su went to see it that night, he found that the two of them had covered the camera.

  Occasionally there will be times when it is not covered.

  In the second issue, there are many scenes in the bedroom. After being picky about food, Yu Wen's big secret of poor sleep was exposed to the national audience.

  The extent to which Yu Wen's sleep is different depends on how much energy he has left.

  If he does jogging or other exercise before going to bed and is too tired, he will sleep well; if he is not tired, he will attack the whole world indiscriminately.

  Xie Heyu was often kicked when he fell asleep. Fortunately, he had the strength to suppress Yu Wen. When the two woke up the next day, they often hugged each other tightly - if they didn't hug Yu Wen tightly, he would go to heaven.

  Because of this extremely different sleeping pattern, it was common for Yu Wen to kick the quilt. If it weren't for Xie Heyu, it would be obvious how many times a month he would get sick.

  Netizens lamented Xie Heyu's good temper and felt lucky to have him.

  He took good care of Yu Wen very well.

Loving people is like growing flowers. Yu Wen has many problems with his living habits, but with Xie He's words, these become innocuous. With a little attention, Yu Wen can continue to do as he pleases.

  When everyone watches variety shows, they often inevitably think of Mingzhu.

  The play has just ended, and even the actors themselves have not fully come out, so the audience naturally cannot let go.