Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6 Shooting

  A few weeks after filming started, Yu Wen had become familiar with the crew.

  Jian Heng, who plays the male lead, has an out-of-the-box personality. While waiting for the set, he likes to run around the world and works part-time as a behind-the-scenes photographer.

  "Call Xiao Yu and report the direction."

  "The woods behind the second rest tent on the east side are twenty meters deep, over."

  Jian Heng finished playing the voice message sent by the other party and said to the camera: "Next, I would like to introduce our crew to you. He is also responsible for the appearance of Chu Zhiyao. He just graduated this year and is a lively and outgoing young man..."

  Following Yu Wen's coordinates, Jian Heng stood in front of the mobile toilet and fell into deep thought.

  He knocked politely on the door, "Yu Bao?"

  A vigorous young voice came from inside: "Here!"

  Jian Heng: "What are you doing?" Yu

  Wen: "Shit!"

  Jian Heng: "I'm here Shooting behind-the-scenes."

  Yu Wenya changed his words: "Use the toilet."

  Jian Heng said in a Guli tone: "Mr. Yu, is it convenient for you to do an exclusive interview now?"

  Mr. Yu replied: "It's not convenient, because I am taking a rest."

  "Okay, Mr. Yu." Jian Guli Heng regretted, "An interview without a face-to-face interview is like a piece of loose sand, which doesn't need to be blown by the wind. It will fall apart after just two steps..."

  He continued to interview others.

  By the time Yu Wen came out, filming had already begun.

  His play is in the next scene, this one is a scene between a male and a female protagonist. "The Story of Immortal Gate" is positioned as a light comedy in costume, with a clichéd story background, but every character in it is vivid and three-dimensional in the cliché.

  The male protagonist is a young demon king, and the female protagonist is a cold senior sister. Their relationship is not about catching a glimpse of each other's unknown softness and opening up their hearts... On the contrary, their route has always been to fall in love and kill each other.

  Appreciate each other while on guard, and taste each other's blood while biting.

  The ancestors of the previous generation passed away one after another, and the school withered. Jiang Qiuyue single-handedly took the lead and kept the Yunxiao Sword Sect stable for decades. In the eyes of outsiders, this senior sister who did not care about worldly affairs had a keener insight than anyone else.

  The first time she met Puyang Xi, she knew that this person was not trustworthy.

  Yu Wen felt that this couple was a fairy, and when he didn't have a role to play, he also liked to sit in front of the monitor with a small horse and watch.

  "Senior sister, the second senior brother sent me to inform you that there are traces of demons infiltrating the cliff in the northwest corner. "

  The seventh junior brother entered the school this year, and he is at a vigorous age. He ran up the mountain road from afar, and his high ponytail was full of youthful spirit.

He smiled brightly at the beautiful woman who was leaning on the boulder on the edge of the cliff, reading a book with her forehead raised, "Senior sister, second senior brother, please go down the mountain and have a look."