Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21

  The program team prepared a barbecue grill, and lunch was served at the third supply point. The picked mountain products were cleaned, brushed with sauce, and slowly roasted over low heat. It was a simple and delicious lunch.

  Yu Wen sat on the steps in a daze holding a rice bowl filled with mushrooms.

  The mushrooms in the rice bowl were taken from the mouths of several other starving ghosts by Chu Han and Tong Li, who were worried that he would not have enough to eat. They told him to eat them carefully before returning to the battlefield.

Yu Wen knew that rations were hard to come by, but he really had no appetite.

  So tired.

  The soreness from going up the mountain yesterday has not subsided, and today is another high-intensity activity. I got used to it a little better in the morning, but as soon as I relaxed, I felt as if my whole body had been run over by a wheel.

  "Aren't you better?" Xi Su was sitting on the steps two steps higher than him. Seeing that he was still struggling to move his chopsticks and trying to swallow the food in his mouth, he said inarticulately: "Otherwise, give it to me..."

  Yu Wen knew that he was not so kind, and the look in his eyes showed that he really wanted to eat.

  Yu Wen turned his head and stared at him silently for two seconds. He realized that although Xi Su had the appearance of a noble man, he picked up the food like a dog. This show is very physical, and the guests eat very well, so it has contributed many famous scenes, but among all the MCs, only Xi Su can bear the title of "reincarnation of a hungry ghost".

  "Go grab it yourself." Yu Wen said weakly.

  It was around five o'clock or nearly six o'clock when we actually arrived at the mountaintop campsite. In the meantime, he was "asked" by local residents to help with farm work, which delayed him for two or three hours. I thought with my knees that this was a good thing done by the program team.

  Yu Wen spent the entire afternoon paralyzed beside the tent, cosplaying with the dead body.

  Tong Li asked others to prepare the dinner ingredients. Although everyone looked tired, they still started to move one after another in order to reward their hungry stomachs as soon as possible.

  Yu Wen responded to the call and dragged his broken body, like a caterpillar, to the stove.

  Tong Li turned his head and handed him a large pancake, "Let's play, wounded soldiers will not go to the battlefield."

  Yu Wen: "..."

  Song Chenglei also saw that he was not physically exhausted, so he found an excuse to send him to the nearby woods to let him go. He takes a break away from the camera.

  Yu Wen rolled to the nearby grove and ate some flour pancakes.

  The signal on the mountain was not good, and it got worse the higher up. Yu Wen took out his mobile phone and saw the greeting text message sent by his boss in the group after a delay.

  They are still the backbone group of four members of Starlight Media. The group name has been changed to "World's Top 500 Reserve Starlight..."

  It's too long to be fully displayed.

  Xie Jiamao: [Xiao Yu, how about recording the show? Are you tired? Exploring the head and exploring the brain.jpg]

  The news was already two hours ago.