Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16 Variety Show

  Xie Heyu's main task is to check whether Yu Wen is drunk and sleeping, and his days and nights are reversed.

  He carefully looked at the refrigerator and kitchen garbage, checked the dust on the table, and checked the neatness of the wardrobe. Although it was not very organized, it was still tidy, which showed that Yu Wen was living a good life during his stay at home.

  Xie Heyu saw half an uneaten watermelon and a few apples in the refrigerator.

  "Don't you think watermelon is sweet?"

  "Ang." Yu Wen lay on the sofa with his butt raised and surfing the Internet in an extremely flexible posture. "You have to replenish it regularly even if you don't like eating it. Vitamins are not comprehensive. My mother is an adult. That's what he said."

  He took off his coat, and the loose collar revealed a slender jade-like collarbone and a dazzling white scenery. Xie Heyu looked away and saw that his two feet were still naked. He went to the table to pick up the air conditioner remote control and adjusted it. Two degrees higher.

  Yu Wenzhi said coquettishly, "Teacher Xie, it's hot."

  Teacher Xie, who stood tall and firm, was once again nailed to the spot.

  "...Put on your socks."

  Yu Wen looked up and saw his back as he walked into the kitchen, with a hint of vicissitudes in his panic.

  Yu Wen just thought that he had made Xie Heyu worry too much, and quickly rolled up and put on his socks.

-He

  was chatting with Chu Han.

  "Mountain Courtyard" is still being updated. The program is expected to have twelve episodes, using the mode of recording one episode and broadcasting one. The eighth episode was just updated last night, and the guests are recording the ninth episode.

  Yu Wen and Chu Han were not friends, and they didn't communicate much. The longest chat record was probably the last time Yu Wen reminded Chu Han about Xi Su's identity.

  They had no conversation after that.

  Chu Han suddenly sent a message today. Yu heard that his phone was muted, but he didn't notice it. He just saw it.

  Chu Han: [Are you willing to record "In the Mountains"? 】

  Chu Han: 【I want to invite you. The announcement fee is not low, and the show is popular, but it may be a bit tiring. 】

  tired?

  See you again, old man.

  Yu Wen almost replied "no", but luckily he came to his senses before sending. He didn't quite understand why Chu Han suddenly invited him, so he opened the video software and went to double speed to catch up on the recent issues of "In the Mountains".

  His prediction last time was indeed good, but Xi Su started doing the same thing again, and it was obviously only aimed at Chu Han. He didn't know whether he hated Wu Jiwu or wanted to steal love. Anyway, Yu Wen's eyes couldn't tell whether he was sincere or fake.

  Xi Su joined the show in the fifth episode, and "just happened to" be in the same group as Chu Han. Although that episode had an explosive pace, smoke and fire, and average online reviews, sparks did arise after the members of the same group shared the joys and sorrows.

  Chu Han became close to him after that episode. In the sixth episode, the two almost stuck together. Xi Su said "Brother Chu Han" and pinched his nose to eat eggs to make Chu Han happy.