Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71

  The sound of rushing water came from the bathroom, and Yu Wen felt a little uncomfortable, but he could bear it.

  He got out of bed and picked up the scattered clothes. Some of them were stained with dust. He threw them into the dirty clothes basket and planned to wash them off. However, he saw Xie Heyu's T-shirt that he had just taken off in the dirty clothes basket.

  Although I don't know how Yi Ming knew that he had a boyfriend, there is one saying that Yu Wen agrees with. Xie Heyu is too calm.

  He is calm and at ease. Even if he encounters an unfamiliar situation, he will only panic for a moment, then quickly calm down and deal with it calmly.

  Most of this calmness comes from Xie Heyu's high demands on himself. Just like when they met for the first time, he wanted to contact him, but his physical reaction was to finish the PPT first.

  Sometimes Yu Wen was not happy to see Xie Heyu's calmness. He felt that this person pushed him too hard.

  Just like just now, he didn't expect that even if he said no, Xie Heyu would turn around decisively and go to take a shower without any delay.

  Teacher Xie, who was forced to mature because his family was unreliable... Actually, you can be a little willful in front of me.

  Yu Wen hesitated for a moment, put the clean clothes he was going to change into back into the closet, and then shook off the T-shirt that Xie Heyu had worn...

  He put the T-shirt on in one piece, and the hem just covered his buttocks, but it was completely empty inside.

  In front of the bathroom door, Yu Wen grabbed the collar of his clothes and sniffed them, thinking that Xie Heyu loves to be clean, so he wouldn't mind if the clothes he changed into were dirty...

  Then he thought about it, that's not right.

  These are his clothes. I don't dislike them yet, but he dislikes them.

  So Yu Wenxiong went in confidently.

  The bathroom was hazy with steam and the shower was on. Xie Heyu was holding the wall with one hand and stroking his hair. The water flowed along the muscles and bones of his back and meandered down.

  The sound of the shower covered the sound of the door opening, so Xie Heyu didn't hear it.

  Yu Wen stood by the door with his hands on his hips for a while, wondering whether to call him directly or to have a little fun of refusing to welcome him.

  Just as he was hesitating, Xie Heyu caught a glimpse of his figure in the mirror.

  "...Yu Wen?" The mirror was foggy, and Xie Heyu couldn't see his appearance clearly, so he turned back. After seeing clearly, his pupils suddenly shrank, and his Adam's apple rolled for a while before he found his voice, "I still have to wait a while... ..."

  Yu Wenxin said, wait a while, you look like you need at least another half hour.

  He glanced at it, still a little embarrassed, and his face started to heat up with the temperature of the bathroom.

  "I don't have any shoes on...come and pick me up." He entered the bathroom with bare feet. He didn't dare to move now. He could slip at any time.

  After stepping on Xie Heyu's feet smoothly and safely, Yu Wen picked up the collar of his T-shirt and looked up, "Smell, your sweat."

  He picked up the collar, revealing the half-covered scenery underneath. Even more powerful.

  Xie Heyu's breathing was obviously heavy, and the corners of his eyes and eyebrows were tense.