Part 0

"The First Line Eats Melons [Entertainment Circle]" Author: Hai Hai Jian Yue [Complete]

  Copywriter:

  Yu Wen became a passerby bound to a novel about the entertainment industry.

  Unlike cannon fodder, passers-by have no names or faces, but they are everywhere.

  When "everyone is shocked" and "everyone is talking a lot", they are the background. When "holding the breath", "squeezing a sweat" and "being cautious", they have to carry the banner of reaction.

  #倰人,打 Workers Ba#

  Yu Wen wears many hats in one person, and his daily routine is to carry a small horse and eat melons everywhere.

  One day, there was a tit-for-tat confrontation between the two quarrels in the live broadcast room. When the atmosphere condensed, the sharp-eyed viewers discovered that there was a figure in the lower right corner, holding a watermelon and watching with relish.

  [Ah, I mean, that dear friend...]

  [Laughing to death, he eats melon very seriously. ]

  [Really·eating melon hhhh]

  [I remembered, I saw Chu Han in his variety show! Isn't he the steward? ! ]

  [Nema, here's the screenshot, he was an extra in my wife's play! 】

  Yu heard that the fire was inexplicable.

  Netizens affectionately call him the "Melon King" in the entertainment industry.

  Netizens asked about the details of the unspoken rules for encounters with 18th-tier starlets.

  "No, the director said he doesn't do gay stuff."

  "I'm the venue manager, I'm on set."

  A netizen asked an A-list actress what happened to her boyfriend when she had a night out.

  "She was hungry, so she climbed over the wall to go out for a night of roast chicken."

  "There was a dark shadow next to the picture of climbing over the wall... That's right, do you see it? Me."

  A netizen asked...

  Yu Wen: Refuting the rumor, he was at the scene.

  #Don't ask, just ask on the spot#

  #线吃瓜,First-hand information#

  Later -

  netizen: [Don't rush this matter, I have some connections in the entertainment industry, let me go to Yuwen's live broadcast room and ask. 】

  Netizen: 【Maybe he is at the scene. 】

  #点人人#

  #问yuwen#

  Content tags: It's easy to travel through books in the entertainment industry

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Yu Wen, Xie Heyu ┃ Supporting roles: ┃ Others:

  One-sentence introduction: The melon king is coming, everyone gets out of the way!

  Intention: Be positive and live an ordinary life wonderfully.

  Brief review of the work: The optimistic and positive Yu Wen accidentally slipped into the book and became a passerby in the book, surrounded by all kinds of gossip. He unexpectedly became popular because he appeared in melon-eating scenes several times. At the same time, Yu Wen gradually felt the charm of an actor and began to seriously improve his professional capabilities and devote himself to every role. Finally, in the book, there is a double harvest of career and love in the world.

  The writing style is relaxed and humorous, the protagonist and supporting characters have distinct personalities, and the interactions are interesting. The plot is eloquent, interlocking, and the emotions are delicate. It is worth reading.