♡39. 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨♡

(Fun fact: Even tho you're a General, your physical or body condition is not very good. And you use that as an stragedy, and lots of character likes carrying you around since you're light and soft to them by that.)

3rd Person's POV:

–*MIC FEEDBACK IN THE BG AS ALASTOR STARES AT Y/N TRYING TO PROCESS WHAT SHE HAS JUST SAID*–

"...HA! You're right. I shouldn't have asked but GLAD you trust me enough to tell me this!" He fixed his bowtie and Y/n crossed her arms. "So... You're with the idea?" 

Alastor immidieatly replied irritated. "No. Absolutely not! Matter fact, I'm rather OFFENDED, you really think that I don't have the potential of protecting you... And the Hotel? I would prefer eating my Microphone before agreeing to that!" 

Y/n shrugged by Alastor's objection. "Well, not that I care about your opinion this time anyways. I'd resort to this one day, but making them agree to this a whole new other story" She held her temple, feeling a bit light headed and airy. 

She was exhausted by all the events, she just wanted to do this fast. Alastor stared at her, his smile twitched a bit and took her by the arms in bridal style. "Uh, What are you doing?" "We can talk about that ridiculous topic later. Let's head back to the stage" In other words, he just found an excuse to carry you.

Lucky biased bitch.

【☆☆☆】

Cut back to the crowd. Charlie and Rosie both walk back up on the stage. Alastor hands Charlie his microphone, as Charlie begin to sing 'Ready for This'.

"Have you ever wanted something that was so clear in your mind. That you could taste it?" Susan replied from the crowd. "You mean like Human flesh?" Y/n shivered, hearing that.

And being in Cannibal Town didn't helped, plus from all of the people here Charlie was the only one who definetly won't eat her. 

Charlie on the other hand kept walking on stage as she sang "Uh, sort of. It's a feeling like a rumbling in your gut. That you could finally be faced with. A billion needy faces. I guess what I mean to say is. For the first time in my life. I might have to be ready for this" 

She stops in the middle, Rosie clapped her hands proudly and Alastor gave her a thumbs up while Y/n nodded at her with a proud smile. "Ready to be the one who's leading from the front. Gotta come into my own. Gotta come into my throne. Gotta take charge and defend my only home. And although I kinda feel unsteady. Now I need to be ready for this"

Then Charlie marches to the front. "Have you ever felt like you're willing to die To save the people of your city?" Susan asked again. "By die, do you mean use my teeth to rip flesh apart?"

"That's a start!" Charlie replied cheerfully, much to Susan's surprise as she kept walking through the crowd. "'Cause right now we need a leader. And it seems to me that destiny has picked me. To be that, if you'll permit me. So, who's with me?"

She turned towards the crowd with a big smile as she danced claket. "Wouldn't it be super to see more of hell? Join up now if you like travel" Charlie then got up to a post light. "Come on boys! Hop in the Saddle!"

And since the Cannibals are friendly, they danced along with her. "Lot of sights to see en route to my hotel. Not the mention the camaraderie. Yessiree, you'll form life-changing friendships. With the folks along the way" Alastor sang on the stairs to the Children.