♡18. 𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙜𝙜𝙨♡

3rd Person's POV:

"ACK!–"

Y/n threw her phone on the floor in fear of hearing more of that person and slide down to the floor against the wall, hugging her knees as she brushed her hair up in frustration. She trembled in fear, but she breath deeply, trying to calm herself. Of course, she could not cry, she wasn't that sensible if she didn't see that bitch.

"It's Ok Y/n...You just do your job" She stood up and grabbed her phone. "Great Y/n, Heavenly General, having a mental breakdown? Ah-Ho! No...I believe that I will fix everything" She walked out of the hall, encountering Alastor.

'Oh shit'-Y/n and Alastor.

"You... Heard everything is that it?" Y/n said with a rather calm but doubting voice, Alastor fixed his monocle and grinned. "Why to lie? Yes, every little detail" She remains in silent for a while as Alastor glances at her.

"I can tell you my secret in exchage of hearing yours" Y/n raised an eyebrow at him, then he answered her on who he had the contract with, Y/n was surprised, but more amused by the fellow understanding individual. "I see..." She chuckled.

"I know, it's hard to believe that the reason I dissapeard for so long is so...retarded" He wiggled his fingers as he grips his mic staff. "Thanks a lot for that consolation Al. Feeling a tons lot better" "Lovely, my dearest. You can always count on me instead of others, that's why we're such great partners right?" He squeezed Y/n's shoulders and hugged her.

"Oh, Thank you, Alastor" She smiled softly at him which he replies back with another smile.

【☆☆☆】

Angel confronts Pentious and accuses him of working for the Vees. When Pentious denies this and insults him, Angel attacks him, but Sir Pentious gets him off using hypnosis to stun him. Angel quickly shakes it off, though. 

When Y/n, Charlie and Vaggie come into the room, Angel tells them that Pentious was a spy for the Vees and shows them the camera as proof. 

Y/n widen her eyes in surprise, not by the information since she already knew, she was stunned by the fact that it wasn't even been a day and he was already caught.

I knew he was stupid.

Sir Pentious realizes that his cover is blown and scurries away. He brings out his wrist watch to make contact with Vox. "Ah! Ah! Abort! Abort! S.O.S! Agent Pentious in need of immediate evacuation!" 

AGENT PENTIOUS!? FUCK Y/N- LMAO HOLD YOUR LAUGH-

"Pentious? Wait... you were caught?!? It hasn't even been, a day!" Vox laughed at Sir Pentious. "Please! You've to get me out of here!" He exclaimed.

"I can't believe we thought you could handle even something this simple! Do us a favour, if they don't kill you, go ahead and do it yourself! You MISERABLE FAILURE!" Y/n's eye twitched by Vox's act, she didn't know if it was from amusement or anger, but she felt a strong emotion. 

While Vox was proud of himself, doing what Y/n has ordered him to do, abandoning Pentious in order to not get her involved.

Sir Pentious sobbed, as tears rolled down his face, Y/n widen her eyes. She could feel it, this guy is redeemable, he has a pure soul, unlike hers.

" I... I... just make it quick I guess...not that I deserve it" Sir Pentious lies on the ground, with Vaggie holding a spear ready to pierce the skull. "Gladly" She said.

"Vaggie" Y/n spoke with a firm tone, making Vaggie stop mid air, paralyzed as past experience haunted her. "Sorry... Ma'- I mean Y/n" She put her spear back.