♡25. 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡'𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙙♡

3rd Person's POV:

With one swing of his own stick, the fallen chandelier disappears and starts to sing the song, 'Hell's Greatest Dad' to Charlie but somehow Y/n got dragged into this.

"Ha-ha, looks like you could use some help. From the big boss of Hell himself" He sat onto a throne with ducks on the Background and the flames rises. Lucifer pulled out a decive and shown Charlie his reviews.

"Check out daddy's glowing reviews on Yelp (Five stars! Flawless! Greater than great!) Oh, with the punch of a pentagram. I wap-bam-boom, alakazam. Usually, I charge a sacrificial lamb. But you get the family rate" He squeezed Charlie's cheek and smiled with Charlie.

"Thanks Dad!"-Lucifer cand Charlie.

The scene cuts to Lucifer sitting infront of a confused Y/n, while Alastor's pouring wine. "Who needs a busboy, now that you've got the chef? (Woah-oh-oh)" He dragged Alastor by the waist and flipped him on the pan as the chorus of various Lucifer but in different suit sang.

Then he served Y/n the head of Alastor, and she look disturbed, then Lucifer turned her chair towards another one which shows her a cake he made with a pic of him serving Alastor's head to her in a pink heart shape. "Michelin tasting menu free à la carte" 

Then Lucifer came out of a gamble machine game. "I'll rig the game for you because I'm the ref!" He then make 2 giant stuff appear. "Champagne fountains, caviar mountains, that's just a start!~" He took Y/n's hand, but was quickly pulled off by Alastor with an irritated smile.

"Who's been here since day one? Who's been faithful as a nun?" He turned to Y/n with a nun outfit and looked at her. 

Then the scene cutted by Alastor with Neon color on stage, then appeared beside her with sunglasses and a megaphone when he slide his arm over her shoulder. "Makes you chuckle with an old-timey pun? Your executive producer!" "That's true!" Y/n smiled at him.

Then some other Alastors cutted into scene then they've translate towards a front desk. "I'm your guy! Your day to day. Your chum, your steadfast hotelier" He pulled Niffty out of a random Clog. "Remember when I fixed that clog today?" "I was stuck, thank you sir!" Niffty replied and he headpatted her.

"Oh you!"-Y/n.

He twirled both Y/n and Charlie in the next scene Neon Scene. "I'm truly honored that we've built such a bond" "Awwww!" Charlie and Y/n awe in union.

He patted Charlie's hand and took Y/n's with soft gesture. "You're like the family that I wished that I had" He smirked at Lucifer's annoyed reaction.

"Uh, What?"-Lucifer.

Then Alastor pulled Y/n to put Charlie in bed, as Y/n was with a story book while Alastor was patting Charlie's head. "We'll care for you just like the daughter we spawned"

Lucifer pointed out angered. "Hold on now!" Alastor leans against his hat and then grabbed Charlie's shoulder. " It's a little funny! You could almost call me..." He turned to look at Lucifer, challenging.

"DAAAAAAAD!"

–*ANGRY MOTHER FUCKING LUCIFER AGRESSIVELY PLAYING THE GOLD VIOLIN*–

–*PIANO DROPS FROM THE SKY AS ALASTOR PLAYS IT AGRESSIVELY AS WELL*–

–*HORRIBLY OUT OF TUNE ACCORDIAN PLAYED BY LUCIFER CAUSE HE'S MAD*–

The scene fades black and a Neon Alastor appeared again. "They say when you're looking for assistance, It's smart to pick the path with least resistance!" He helped Charlie to lift those giants books of Responsibility and stuff.

Then the scene cutted to Lucifer pointing at Charlie, and he flied up in the sky, carrying Y/n in bridal style with her confused. "Others say that in your needy hour. There's no substitute for pure angelic power!" Charlie stared at them in amazement, then the tune started to speed up.

"Who just happens to also be your blood!" Lucifer looked at Charlie with a crazed smile. Then Alastor dumped him over the stage while grabbing both Y/n and Charlie. 

"Sadly there are times a birth parent is a dud" Then on the Background it appears the main cast drawn by him as he grabbed a Uncomfy Y/n there. "They say the family you choose is better!"

"What a bunch of losers!" Lucifer summoned Apple juice which strikes straight to Alastor and perfectly avoiding Y/n, which got him the chance to grab her instead. 

"Can you butt out of my song?!" Alastor butted him out and dragged Y/n with him, but Lucifer grabbed Y/n's other hand and started to fight with Alastor. 

MY ARMS MY ARMS MY ARMS!!!!

"Your song?!? I started it!" "I'm singing it! I'll finish it!" "Oh you tacky piece of—!" Right before Lucifer and Alastor could get at each other's throats to kill, the front door opens, and a woman butts into the song.

"It's me! Yes it's me! I know you were all waiting for me!" Confetti got out from her, and she threw the confetties at Angel, Pentious and Husk. "I'm here! What a gas!" She danced in the entrance then transported to upstairs. "Took a while but I'm present at last! It's me! It's me! Mimzy!

Husk facepalmed himself, RadioApple stared at her deadpanned, Chaggie had surprised expression, Y/n's smiled confused by who the fuck she was. As song ends, everyone in the hotel were perplexed of their new house guest in the front. None of them spoke until Lucifer breaks the ice with a question. "Who?"

"Didn't you just hear me? Why is everybody gawking? Is it cuz I'm adorable?" Mimzy commented, which made Y/n's likeability for her decrease.

As if, Jewish bitch- (AYO Y/N CHILL-)

"Mimzy!" Alastor walked towards her happily. "Alastor! Sweetie, Doll-face, So good to see you! How've you been? Good? Good" Then they've hugged eachother. 

"Listen, I was in the neighborhood. I heard you were staying at this ritzy slob factory, and I figured I'd stop by, say hi! For old times sake" "Of course, sweetheart! Everyone is welcome here!" No it was not you dumb fucking deer, this place is for redemption.

Y/n was irritated by her, she undid her tie annoyed, and put it inside her coat pocket, Lucifer stared at her, from her neck to her chest, showing her unbutton her shirt a bit, showing her cleavage, he gulped and looked away, blushing like crazy, looking like an apple.

'Holy shit Was she always this alluring?'