♡4. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙉𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡♡

3rd Person's POV:

The Pride Ring, one of the seven Rings of Hell and is the first and top most ring within Hell. Sinners are confined to and can only exist in this ring, however, like the other rings in Hell, the Pride Ring is accessible and traversable by Hellborn species.

It has numerous cities that are overpopulated by the countless sinner demons who are condemned to Hell after their deaths on Earth. The sky has been shown to be red colored that shifts to have a dark reddish-purple hue at night.

This ring experiences yearly attacks by the Exorcists in order to quell the overpopulation crisis and prevent an uprising from hell's sinner population. Also from this ring the pentagram moon and Heaven are visible in the sky.

Y/n looked around, smiling in amusement, she didn't put her LED full-head mask on just in case. 

Wow what a unholy sight, sinners killing each other, fucking eachother, oh it's just fantastic.

But in general, Hell was rather more of a normal city, just a bit darker and more of a chaos than Heaven, Y/n like it there. 

She then heard a sound of someone humming a tune, a Jazz type of music to be exact, she looked back and saw a Deer alike Demon, looks like some Strawberry pimp or a Red Velvet coloured sinner, by the looks of the sinners around him, it's known that he was feared in this place, the Demon opened his eyes and immediatly spot Y/n, she quickly hide her wings.

"Why Hello there my feminine fellow!" His radio filtered voice was heard, she seems to be weird out by this, but smiled. "Oh, Hello there uh-" Her hand was gripped by him and he shook it quickly. 

"Alastor! pleasure to be meeting you my lady, quite a pleasure! I've never seen an Angel before, it's nice to finally be meeting one and put a face for the yearly Extermination happening here" He smiled in a intriguing way and tilted his head. On the other hand, Y/n narrowed her eyes and analized him.

"My! Quite a word you got there, I'm just here by pure curiosity, I have no interest in killing any sinners, in fact, I'm here to visit an old friend of mine. Matter fact, I would like you to show me around to see what in Heavens did Lucifer created" She smiled back at him, Alastor seems to be amused by Y/n's words, the way this Angel talks caught his interest, he extended his hand and narrowed his gaze at her. He couldn't wait to see her sin.

"Well, I'm more than honored to do so! Please follow me" Y/n placed her hand on his and followed him around as he explained with a hint of enthusiam, sounds kind of fake but he did sound like an early 20th Century's Host.

【☆☆☆】

They went in a Cafeteria, at the yard outside. "Oh that's interesting, so you also eat mortals back when you were alive?" "Well, only the parts that were tasty enough! I have quite an appetite! Oh! What good ol' times was back then!" Alastor chuckled while he talks about himself, it was weird, he never really talks about this with anyone in general.

"Well, I've never really get to know much about humans of those time. It's really nice to hear stories from sinners who lived in Earth. I feel genuinely lucky to be able to talk to a gentleman like you, Alastor" She smiled at him, Alastor's Smile seems to stiff for a moment, then he laughed. 

"Ha ha! Quite a compliment you just gave me! You're making me blush! I'm very flattered, my dear" Of course, that was just him being polite, he wasn't even blushing, just being a Smiley Face like he always does. The waiter came up with a plate Alastor ordered, and went towards Y/n since she didn't order, she just smiled at the waiter, telling him that she wasn't hungry.

One part was because Angel's don't really need to eat and on the other hand was because she doesn't trust sinners giving her food that wasn't drugged.

Alastor feed some hellborn birds with a piece of egg, disturbing. "Here you go, you filthy scavengers, Enjoy!" He exclaimed with amusement by how the birds fight for the food and at last poking their beaks at the waiter from earlier.

Alastor took Y/n's arm by the hand and walked away. "What a scene you just put out there" She replied. Alastor just hummed, smiling cheerfully. By the time they've walked to a nearby park there, they spot a bunch of bushes with roses.

"Hell has flowers?" "Rare sight for you I suppose" Alastor grinned at her and picked up a rose, he contemplates a rose that wilts in his hand from his power. Y/n saw all of this with her eyes and smirked internally by his useful abilities.

She took the withered rose and place it on her hair as an accessory, the rose that was once withered was now as red as it was before, she smiled at Alastor. "How does it look?" Alastor gaze upon her for a momment, then he chuckled in amusement. "Lovely, my dear"

Two demons who witness this run away in fear as Alastor tries to greet them, leaving him mildly annoyed at their reaction. "They run away because you're an Overlord?" Y/n asked him, she knew from Alastor's explanation that Overlord are sinners with higher status.

"There're things that I'll tell you when time passes by, sweetheart" He gave her a intriguing smile, tracing his hand under her chin, squishing her cheeks a bit. "Get your claws off of me. Please" She replied at last.

【☆☆☆】

Sometime later, Alastor strolls with Y/n through Cannibal Colony, where a group of said cannibal ladies are devouring an unfortunate soul. "Good Morning Ladies!" You can see it visibly the pink bubbles of love in the air. "Morning Alastor~!" The ladies all said in union. He threw them a hat he had twirling in his finger while strolling. "Give Rosie a Hello from me!" Then he left holding Y/n by the hand as one of the ladies hugged the hat in love.

"You sure seems to be a Lady Killer here huh?" "That was just being polite, they're audience of my Radio Broadcast afterall! Love is not really my Cup of Tea" He chuckled at the Angel.

Making a brief stop to toss a coin to a saxophone player on the street. They come to a collection of televisions, all displaying products endorsed and sold by Vox, who seems to be a TV demon. "Really nothing good on these days, hm?" Alastor asked the Angel, she stared back at the TV, seems like she wasn't affected by Vox's 'Hypnosis' ability. 

After the demons nearby also run away from Alastor, Vox hijacks the signal in an attempt to be intimidating, but Alastor merely shrugs him off. "Show off. All hats no cattle!" His brows furrowed seeing the TV demon, he was pulling Y/n away from that location, making her wings come out by the sudden action he just made. 

Vox on the other hand, stared by the TVs connected to him, rewinding and replaying the mere momments his cameras has caught of Y/n, he stared at her figure fascinated. 

"...An Angel?"