♡13. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙁𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚♡

3rd Person's POV: 

"No! Our... other biggest problem"

Charlie exclaimed in frustration. Then Adam thought for a second. "Oh...uh..ugly people? No no no, with Y/n under here it must have balanced the beauty standard there...Math? Global Warming? Nah, wait, that's Earth's problem. Um..." Y/n and Charlie stares at Adam with deadpan annoyance at how ignorant he was being.

【☆☆☆】

"When you take her out for the fifth time and she still expects you to pay the check but you're like, 'Hey, I thought you wanted equality'" Adam mimicked a high pitched voice. 

Charlie looked experated with another of Adam's sexist rants of women and his masculinity. "But Of course, Y/n of course it's the only bitch equal to me, the Original Dick needs the Original Pussy afterall. Hell! She fucking rocks! If it weren't that SHE WAS FUCKED UP ENOUGH TO BREAK THAT DAMN RULE AND GOT CASTED DOWN HERE!!"

Y/n flipped him off, as the gold LED light of her mask flickered. Charlie then groaned "NO! our shared problem of overpopulation in Hell!" "Ohh, well that's not a problem! We got that covered!" Adam smiled with joy and turned to Lute.

"Lute, how many demons did you kill this year?" "Got a good 275 this year, sir" Adam smiled with pride. "275? Well Y/n's medium record was more than 500 but Woah! Badass! Awesome job, danger tits! Pound it" He raises a fist for Lute to make a fist-bump, which she did, and glaced over at Y/n to see her reaction.

"Just 275? I expected better from you Lute. Guess you're not surpassing either me or Vagatha" Y/n commented blankly, mocking her with a blank smile, making Lute gritting her teeths behind her mask in rage.

'That's a pretty smile she got there'-Adam. (Totally out of the situation)

 (Totally out of the situation)

"Vagatha?"-Charlie.

"Oh, she was my favourite back in the days, she was a newbie. But she was definetly one of the Ace. And of course, she's now within a better place" She chuckled and patted Charlie's head.

Charlie then looked at Adam "Uh no, not awesome. Those are our people, you know that right?" She pointed both her and Y/n. 

"Oh yeah. First of all, Y/n, I'm so sorry for you and on the other hand... That must suck for you!" He burst into laughter by Charlie's pitifulness. "But these are souls...Humans souls just the same as the ones you have up in heaven" Charlie tried to protest.

"They're not the same. They had their chance and they earned damnation" Lute answered Charlie with a cold tone. 

Well, I have to agree on that.