• Chapter Seventeen (end) •

Soobin covered his face and made a small, tiny crying sound.

What's wrong with him? Why do I smell like what?

Oh.. It just hit me. It's that stupid cologne Beomgyu put on my wrist on mistake!

I grabbed Soobin's shoulder and was shaking him but he wasn't looking at me, he just kept his face covered by his hands. He always does this when he cries...

"SOOBIN! I WASN'T CHEATING ON YOU! I WOULD NEVER!" I said semi-loud even though he couldn't hear me.

Soobin continued to cry then said,

"T- that explains w- why y- you never have t- time to h- hang out with m- me." He stuttered.

I then shook his shoulder more to get his attention but it still didn't work.

Soobin pov.

I can't believe this. My heart just shattered in a million pieces.

She kept shaking me, probably just to say "hey Soob, I can explain" or something..

Y/n pov.

"Soobin! Why do you think I would cheat on you? I was at a stupid overpriced perfume shop!" I said again even though he can't hear.

Then suddenly Beomgyu came out of nowhere and stood next to me.

"Is everything okay? I just got fired and on my way out I noticed this tall fella here was crying so I thought I'd help out if that's alright with you." Beomgyu said with his deeper voice as he crossed his arms.

"No I don't need your help." I said coldly.

Just then Soobin finally looked up and saw Beomgyu next to me.

"I knew it..!" Soobin said with a heartbroken tone of voice.

I quickly put my hands on his cheeks and kept him from covering his face again.

"Soobin! What's wrong with you?" I said and he lip read.

"Who is this man?" Soobin asked and pointed to Beomgyu.

"Hi I'm Beomgyu. You can just call me Gyu. Are you alright sir?" Beomgyu asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"He's just a boy I knew from school." I said.

"T- then why are you with h- him and n- not me? And why d- do you smell like cologne?" Soobin stuttered.

Beomgyu chuckled then covered his mouth.

"Because he works at the perfume and cologne shop and he accidentally put some on me!" I said to Soobin for him to lip read.

"Correction! I USED to work at the perfume and cologne shop." Beomgyu corrected.

"Uh, right.." I said annoyed.

Soobin was just silent.

"Soobin, I would never ever cheat on you.. How could you think that?" I said to him.

Soobin then wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder.

"I- I'm sorry Y/nnie.. I thought because y- you don't hang out with me anymore.." he said quietly. "And then seeing you with him. I thought -"

I pulled away enough for him to be able to lip read.

"Soob, I told you I was busy.. I'm done with school so everything has been crazy the past week. I would never ever cheat on you! I love you so much and I missed you so much. I can't believe you'd think that.." I said sternly.

"I'm sorry... I tend to assume things a lot.." He said, then started wiping away his tears.

I'm kind of upset that he would assume that but it hurts me so much to see him cry.

I pulled out a handkerchief from my small purse and gave it to Soob for his tears, then I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't ever, ever assume something like that ever again love." I said and he lip read.

"I promise I won't." He said.

Then my mother came out of the restroom and saw me holding a Soobin who was wiping his tears away with a handkerchief and another random longer haired boy, named Beomgyu standing nearby.

"Y/n? Soobin? What's wrong? Are you alright? And who is this boy?" She asked then looked at Beomgyu.

"Hi I'm Beomgyu. I'll be leaving now. I need to find myself a new job. It was nice meeting you guys! I'll see you around." Beomgyu bowed politely and left the scene.

"It's alright mom it was just a misunderstanding." I said to my mom with a reassuring smile.

Then Soobin's mother came.

"Oh what is wrong my big bunny?" Asked him and he read her lips.

"Nothing mama, just a misunderstanding." Soobin itched the back of his neck awkwardly.

....

After all that drama, Soobin and I went to our favorite small bridge. The one we had our first kiss on.

We were leaning on the rail and looked at the sparkly water from the lovely sunset. Just enjoying each others presence.

Then suddenly Soobin took my hand.

"I love you." He spoke quietly, but enough for me to hear.

I turned to him and kissed his cheek. Then he turned to me too and I spoke,

"I love you too." He smiled when he lip read.

Then he wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped mine above his shoulders and I brushed his bangs out of his eyes and smiled.

Neither of us said nor signed another word. We just looked into each other's eyes.

Suddenly we both started to get closer, and the gap between us started to disappear.

I placed my hand on his cheek which made him blush and smile a bit.

Then he leaned in and kissed my lips. And I kissed back.

It was slow and soft at first, and then it turned into a passionate kiss filled with love, with the light of the sunset shining on us.

After a little while we finally stopped to catch our breath.

Soobin smiled at me with his cute dimples, then he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"You're so pretty." He whispered.

I smiled and blushed at his compliment.

"You are too." I said.

"I am pretty?" He said and tilted his head slightly.

"Yeah. And handsome, cute, charming, beautiful and everything else. I can't describe it." I said.

He smiled and giggled a bit.

"I can't describe it either." He said then pulled me into a warm and loving hug.

We stayed in a hug until the sun was fully set....

The end...

-----------❥

(⁠'⁠;⁠ω⁠;⁠`⁠)