• Chapter Six •

It was the next morning and I was sitting on my bed looking out the window at the decently pretty view.

There was no school today, which is awesome!

I was thinking about Soobin ever since I left his house yesterday... I don't know why but the thought of him makes me happy.

So so happy. I don't even realize that I'm smiling sometimes.

Do I like him?

Waittttt, is this even what it feels like to like someone?

Hmmmmmmmm.

Suddenly my phone vibrated so I picked it up.

Soobin🐰:
Hi🙃

Y/n🌸:
Hi Soobin.

Soobin🐰:
Are you busy right now?

Y/n🌸:
Nope. There's no school today! So I'm just sitting here. Wanna hang out?

Soobin🐰:
Yeah🤭

Y/n🌸:
Okay. Where you want to meet up at?

Soobin🐰:
I don't know. How about the café we first met at?

Y/n🌸:
Sure! But let me tell my mom.

Soobin🐰:
Oki! 🤗

I went downstairs to the living room where my mom was.

"Mom, is it okay if I go to the café with Soobin right now?" I ask her.

"Of course hunny. But be back before dinner time." She answered.

"Okay. Thanks mum!" I said exitedly, then speed walked to grab my shoes.

"Y/n!" I heard her call from the living room.

"Yes mom?"

"I'm sooo happy to see you finally make a friend." She said.

"I'm happy too." I said with a chuckle.

She smirked so I rolled my eyes playfully and ran out the door.

Soobin pov.

After texting Y/n about meeting at the café, I quickly got some shoes on and kissed my mother's cheek before running out the door....

...About half way to the café some students from Y/n's school came out of nowhere and surrounded me again. One of them being Geonil, and the others were his minions that were mean to Y/n about her shirt color..

Their mouths were moving and I didn't even try to lip read. I tried getting past them but they kept pushing me back.

Then Geonil started writing in the little red notebook I threw at him last time.

He then tossed the little red notebook before my feet so I picked it up and read:

'Last warning. Break up with your girlfriend or else.'

I quickly wrote back on the page:

'Girlfriend?! We're friends. Besides, if she doesn't like you then you can't force her to. Or force any of her friends to leave her alone just because she might like them and not you. You're doing it all wrong.'