• Chapter Fifteen •

"Oh Y/n, what a cute flower in your hair." My mother chuckled.

I blushed then I took the pretty flower out of my hair and put it in a book and shut the book tightly and set it back on the shelf.

Next day.

School was finally over. About stinking time because school is getting on my nerves today. I mean, it always does.

I didn't see Huening Kai at school today which is unusual. I mean, we don't go to the same class or anything but he usually sits with me at lunch and I didn't see him today.

Suddenly somebody took my hand.

"Holy sh-! Bro my soul just left my body!" I screamed and tried to catch my breath with my other hand on my heart. Then I looked up to see it was my Soobin.

"Sorry.." he said nervously.

"Oh it's fine." I said to him.

"Is your soul back yet?" He asked.

"What?" I was confused.

"You said your soul left your body."

"Oh! Yeah it's back." I said as I itched the back of my neck awkwardly.

He's so good at lip reading it's kind of scary.

"Okay!" He then hugged me tightly. "Your mom said I could escort you home." He said.

I mean, my mom never picks me up from school anymore anyway. But ey, I'm happy to be escorted by the most handsome Soobin in the world.

He then half un-hugged me to see my reaction. His arms still around me but he was looking in my eyes.

I nodded and smiled brightly.

Then both of us just stared at each other in the eyes. Then Soobin's eyes went from my eyes down to my lips, making my heart skip beats.

I also looked down at his lips and both of us moved closer for a kiss, but once we got close I pulled away.

"Wait Soob, we're literally right outside of my school building! People will make rumors and be annoying!" I said as I looked around to see if anyone noticed.

"Uh, right.." Soobin said nervously as he looked down in embarrassment.

Luckily it looked like nobody seemed to notice what just happened.

"Hi guys!!" I heard a familiar voice say right behind me.

I turned around to see the tall figure of Huening Kai.

"Oh my goodness gracious!" Soobin and I both said at the same time as we were startled.

Huening Kai looked confused.

"Kai.. W- where were you today?" I asked.

"And uh, yesterday?" Soobin also asked.

"Sorry Y/n, but I have other friends too and they all happen to sit at different seats!" Kai chuckled. "And hyung, I think you know the answer." Kai said and signed to Soobin.

"I do?" Soobin asked.

"I know you saw me yesterday." Said and signed Kai casually.

Soobin tilted his head and looked at me, then back at Kai.

"How?" Said Soobin.

"I can sense you." Huening Kai said and signed.

"KAI YOU IDIOT STICK! WHY DO YOU NEVER GET TO THE POINT? You like us to ask more and more questions every time." I rolled my eyes.

Okay.. You're right. I don't know how to mind my own business.

"Okay okay!! Dang! It's because I was hanging out with Geonil! And my other friends! Happy?" Kai said kind of loudly.

"Are you dating?..." Soobin asked boldly which make Kai and me turn to Soob.

"What?! No... I mean, maybe.. But I don't know, haha." Huening Kai said awkwardly.

"You don't know??" I asked him.

"I mean, probably not." Kai smiled.

I can never understand this boy.

"Uh-huh.. Okay, if you say so." I rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

Soobin quickly came after me and took my hand.

"Ya! Where you are you two going?!" Kai shouted at us. But of course only I heard.

"Somewhere Huening Kai-free!" I shouted back as I continued to walk.

Then Huening Kai ran in front of us.

"You're so mean, you know?" He said, crossing his arms.

"And you're so annoying, you know?" I scoffed.

"Okay okay fine! No we're not dating! I'm over him and he has a girlfriend!" He shouted.

Oh wow, I'm actually shocked..

"Really?" I asked in a softer tone.

"Yeah. Really." Kai said with an annoyed tone of voice. "I told his new crush that he liked her and apparently she liked him back and they got together, that's why you saw what you saw yesterday hyung." Kai said for Soobin to lip read. "He was happy I told her.."

Both Soobin and me felt embarrassed and ashamed for making him tell us that. I mean, it was all me though. Soobin is innocent.

"Are you really over him?" I asked.

"Yup. I'm anti romantic now anyway, woot woot..." Kai said and danced in tiny. Of course faking it.

Oh- Kay? I gave him a nod and thumbs up and started walking again.
Such a strange person.

Kai rolled his eyes and decided to leave us be.

Soobin and I walked back to my house, hand in hand. We talked about random topics and stopped to look at cute animals ever now and again.

We took pictures of each other for memories and even took a selfie together on the same small bridge we had our first kiss on.

When I looked at the selfie that was taken on my phone, suddenly Soobin's arms wrapped around my waist from behind and he took looked at our selfie. My heart is skipping beats and I can't help but smile and blush.

"I love you." He whispered, sending a shiver down my spine.

I typed "I love you too❤️" on the phone screen since he was behind me and couldn't lip read or understand the signing from behind probably.

He smiled and we stayed in the back hug for a while before we continued walking.

--------------❥

Ꮚ⁠˘⁠ ⁠ꈊ⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠Ꮚ