2.02

Ace of Spades
______________________________

Sayoni scroll's on instagram trying to ignore her period cramps.

"What's another nine months" She mumbles to herself before shaking her head "shut the fuck up and don't say that shit again" She tells herself as her bedroom door swings open.

She watches Loyal make his way to her before plopping down on the bed. "Hello mother" he greets sitting crisscross.

Sayoni waves as they stare at each other and Loyal has a big smile on his face with his hands clasped together.

"Can I use my iPad for one second, it will be quick. I swear" he says and Sayoni rolls her eyes. "Didn't I tell you to stop asking me?" She questions and his smile drops into a frown.

He huffs before breaking eye contact and looking towards the window.

"Me and Royal are hungry" he says before getting up and walking out the room.

Royal peaks his head out the bedroom. "What she say" he asks and Loyal ignores him continuing to walk.

Royal turns his head seeing Sayoni walking down the hallway. She is holding her stomach. "Are you okay" he asks confused and Sayoni nods.

Sayoni opens the refrigerator, looking for something to Cook. She looks back a Loyal who is on the couch watching Alvin and the chipmunks, while eating grapes.

"Did you wash those" She asks and he nods his head.

Sayoni shrugs at the attitude.

In a hour she has to drop them off to Dayvon's house, since they never got to spend their whole weekend in him.

"Can I put your hair up" Sayoni asks loyal as he slides on his shoes. Him and Royal both have their hair in two strand twists and Loyal is mad.

He wants his hair in a ponytail or an a Afro.

"No thank you" Loyal says and Sayoni nods grabbing her car keys. She has on grey jogging pants from fashion nova and a white sports tee shirt.

It's crazy how Sayoni can look sexy ass fuck with even the simplest outfits on.

She almost trips over her crops, for no reason.

Sayoni loads them into the car with their bags, she put their iPads in the bags just in case they don't have anything to do over his house.