08

Ace of Spades
______________________________
Special chapter!

Sayoni walks close to Camryn. They're in the mall buying gifts since Christmas season is coming around.

"I'm so excited, Christmas really my favorite holiday" Camryn says all giddy like she's about of explode with joy.

"My family is filled with kids so I need to go to target or something" Sayoni says with a nice smile on her face. She's trying to ignore the fact that Andre is out of jail, because if that's all she thought about she would be mentally beaten.

The two walk into the food court, they take a seat and begin a conversation.

Sayoni listens to Camryn talk but at the same time she zones out to behind her.

Her heart rate speeds up as she see's Journey approaching, swaying her hips in her tight leggings.

Journey is definitely attractive, from her body shape to her face.

"Who you looking at.." Camryn turns around and sees the girl approaching and squints her eyes. "Oh hey" Journey greets the two and Sayoni awkwardly looks at her.

"What are you two doing here" She questions and Sayoni looks down at her phone. "We just shopping, who are you" Camryn asks and Journey looks at her.

Journey crosses her legs and tucks a piece of hair behind her ear.

Sayoni eyes widen.

"I'm Journey, I'm actually here for the same reason. I'm shopping for my Son. He's been wanting a ta- yeah we were actually going, sorry to interrupt" Sayoni cuts her off standing up almost knocking the table over.

"Oh it's fine, goodbye" Journey watches the two walk away.

Sayoni enters her house as her heart beat is racing and she is totally scared as everything is slowly coming back.

Sayoni grabs her laptop and jumps on her bed. She goes to her Lawyers email and scrolls through pictures that were taking on the the day Andre went on trail.

She clicks on the space bar and it flashes through pictures.

She stops on the sixth one.

Her heart drops out her chest as she zooms in and see's Journey, much skinner than now and pregnant.

"What the fuck"