02

Ace of Spades
______________________________
"First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you."

Do not read if you have been through rape or almost.

"Ok bye. I love you" Sayoni says as she approaches her Apartment door.

She turns and waves at Neveah, Neveah waves before pulling off.

Yoni enters turning on the light, she see's her boyfriend with a cup in his hand, sitting in the dark, with his phone on his lap.

"You know what time it is" Andre says and Yoni Clutches her phone. She notices he's been drinking, again.

"It's one, but- exactly. It's fucking one in the morning, you cheating on me again" He stands up approaching her.

"Dre, you know I never cheated on you. That was just a Rumor and you know that" Yoni says slowly backing away.

"No I don't! That's the fucking problem! I don't know shit" He shouts at her wrapping his hands around her neck and slamming her into the wall.

"Dre, stop" she gasps scratching at his hands. She feels her lungs start to hurt by the going seconds.

Andre looks her dead her eyes for a few seconds and Yoni starts to black out. He lets her go and she falls to the ground.

She begins gasping for air as tears stream down her face.

"What did I do" She cries as Dre stands over her. "I didn't do shit to deserve this." Sayoni says before Andre's closed fist goes across her face and she spits blood out of her mouth.

"Next time, don't come in here pass fucking ten. And clean that blood up" He tells her walking away.

Yoni blood begins to boil as she stands up. She follows after him.

Sayoni raises her hand and he turns around grabbing her neck. "Fuck was you go do hit me" He asks backing her towards the couch.

"No, I promise I wasn't" She tells him as he slams her onto the couch. "All you do is lie, stop fucking lying!" He shouts at her and she begins to cry again.

"I'm not lying Dre, I love you" She tells him afraid of what going to come next.

"Yo ass, go learn Sayoni" He tells her as he begins to pull down her shorts and she starts kicking. "What are you doing, stop"  She screams as starts to remove her clothes.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm your Nigga, right?" He says before forcefully covering her mouth and she begins hysterically crying.

Andre takes his hand off Sayoni's mouth using it to pin her arms above her head. "Andre I'm sorry, please don't do this" She tells him.

"Please, I love you, I love you" She repeats and he uses his other hand to keep her from kicking him.

Sayoni let's out a pained yell as he forcefully shoves himself inside of her. "Andre please, it hurts" She cries as he keeps going.