010

Ace of Spades
______________________________
5 months later.

Sayoni opens her eyes. She tries to move but Dayvon hand is thrown over her body.

She turns to him seeing that he's knocked out.

Sayoni slides her hands into his boxers. His Dick immediately stiffens and he opens his eyes with a smiles.

"What you doing, ma?" He asks as she sits up.

"Can you take me to target so I can get some food" She removes her hands about to get out the bed but Dayvon pulls her back down.

She looks at him "Hold on you ain't neva was about to leave me like that" He grabs her chin, connecting their lips.

Dayvon's morning voice is sexy as fuck and Sayoni can't help but be turned on.

She moans into the kiss as Dayvon had slipped his hands into her underwear. Sayoni climbs on top of him.

Dayvon pulls his underwear down before Sayoni slides onto his dick.

A loud moan escapes her mouth as he is all the inside of her. "Fuck Dayvon" She moans out as he puts his hands on her waist, guiding her.

"Fuck" he drags looks up at ceiling.

Sayoni puts her hands on his chest as she speeds up the pace.

A lot of loud moans later Sayoni slows down.

"Dayvon" She screams out and hums a response. "I'm about to cum" she says and Dayvon looks at her.

"Wait" He flips them over before giving her deep and slow strokes.

Dayvon lifts one of her legs up, going deeper.

"Go ahead, bae" He says and she releases on command, soon after Dayvon's nut shoots inside her.

Although they still not dating, Sayoni has been staying with Dayvon after all of the stuff with Journey. He makes her feel safe.

Dayvon pulls out. He goes to the end of the bed, opening her legs a bit.

Dayvon looks at her, seeing all of juice.

He opens her legs some more before using his mouth to please her.

He pumps two fingers in and out. Curling them a bit.

Sayoni moans as she uses her hips to ride his face. "Dayvon what you doing to me" She moans as she cums again.

Dayvon also cums, without even being inside her.

He pulls his fingers out of her.

He hovers over her. "Hm" he hums putting his two fingers in her mouth and she licks her juices off his hands.

"Fuck, I just wanna stay in here and slut you out all day " He says wanting to slide back inside. Sayoni smiles with a laugh.

"I'm for real, ma" He says laying down next to her. "I got stuff to do today, maybe another time" Sayoni says before standing up Dayvon watches her walk into the bathroom.