𝟎:𝟏𝟏

𝐒𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄

╔══════╗𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟎𝐓𝐇𝟐:𝟑𝟔𝐀𝐌╚══════╝

╔══════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟎𝐓𝐇
𝟐:𝟑𝟔𝐀𝐌
╚══════╝

"W—WAIT, BAE. IS MY FRIENDS OKAY? I just needa know if they're okay 'cause if they aren't, I will cry and I don't wanna cry again."

Dayvon smiled once again at the nickname she called him, still not used to seeing such a vulnerable version of her. She had did it more than seven times throughout the night, and each time felt like the first, hence his large smile.

The pair sat in the back seat of an Escalade truck while Siyani laid her head on his shoulder as they made their way back to Siyani's home, like she requested.

He wouldn't deny the fact that spending time with her on his birthday made it a hundred times more interesting and enjoyable. He loved having her around.

"Siyani, we just put 'em in ah truck. 'Dey onney' way home too. Youn remember?" He removed his attention from his phone to look at her, since she was already looking at him.

He didn't know if it was because she was drunk or because he was horny but her stare looked different in the moment. She made sure to keep her eyes locked on his while her hand innocently rested on his lap, a drunk smile still plastered on her face.

"Oh yeahhh! Whewww, I'm happy again. I love them so so so so much. I would say I love you too but I don't. Sorry." She unapologetically told him, hiccuping soon after.

He mindlessly dropped his smile just a little bit, feeling some type of way from how she blurted it out. "You—"

"Gimme kiss, handsome." She cut his statement off, preparing herself by closing her eyes and puckering her lips.

His smile grew once again as he gripped her neck to place his lips on hers, lowly grunting once he felt her hand move closer to the bulge that was very prominent in his pants.

POISON BY BRENT FAIYAZ lowly played from the speakers of the car as Siyani's drunken thoughts made her believe that she was in a slow motion movie scene.

Her hand finally found its way to the middle of his pants as he leaned more into the kiss so he was able to comfortably stick his tongue into her mouth.

His free hand moved hungrily down her body once she began sucking on his tongue, using every ounce of self control in his body to prevent him from undressing her in that moment.

He paused at her exposed lower back as he gently grazed his hand against her soft skin, feeling her back slightly arch forward from his soft touch.

As their tongues swirled together slowly, Siyani moved her hands gracefully until they reached the button on his Amiri jeans.